What Are You Being for Halloween?

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Subliminal-Steve wrote:
kratos would be cool, or mr fix-it

Video game char for Halloween would be cool, such as Solid Snake from MGS! And my dad can be Old snake![/quote]

I was Naked Snake a couple of years ago. I just used my old BDUs and had a black king size pillow case that I used of a head band. Got a eye patch, leg holster, airsoft M-9 and an airsoft M4. Put on some face camo and was good to go. Ill have to find a pic.

I didnt dress up last year but this year I have decided to go all out. I am getting my dads wife to make me a Jedi costume. I got an old gee of mine and dyed the pants brown and she is going to do some additions and then dye the top green. I got a belt($34) off of Ebay and some boots($49) off Amazon. Made a lightsaber hilt out of old sink parts I found at work, painted them black and rapted part of it in leather(FREE).

I went to a fabric store and spent $144 on wool for the Robe, fabric for the gee additions, dye and some other odds and ins.

I know Im spening alot of money on this but I dont like to do things half ass. If I were to dress up as a Knight or something like that I would have to have real Armor. Its all or nothing. The image at the top is more or less what Im going for.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I love the Dr…tho I think Eccleston was way hotter, this one has grown on me.[/quote]

Marry me (kidding, or not, ok yeah I’m kidding… I think).

I liked Eccleston better. He knew when to kick his companion to the curb if they were being retarded. Would’ve pimp slapped Donna into fucking oblivion. Plus, Tennant is to… cute. The fact that everyone fucking falls in love with him is getting on my nerves <_<. Can’t wait for Christmas w/ Cybermen though =D

However, I’m not bald, and I can pretty much do Tennant’s hair… so the Tenth Doctor it is.

a turdle

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
a turdle
[/quote]

I like turtles

I’m dressing up as an MMA fighter (I got all the gear anways), toss on some fake blood and have some blood capsules ready to pop in my mouth…

and my girl is going to be my “ring girl”

then later we are going to dress up as “the beast with two backs”

zing!

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
The fact that everyone fucking falls in love with him is getting on my nerves [/quote]

Yeah, and it really isn’t believable.

My first Dr was this guy; as my father also had wild, curly brown hair at that time, I was almost convinced that the Dr was my dad.

i was thinking of going with my friends as a group of guidos. get some spiked hair wigs, orange body paint and just go around fist pumping. …wed have to get really really fuckin shitfaced off jagerbombs though cause running around fist pumping all night could get boring kinda fast if sober.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
esk221 wrote:
White Rampage Jackson.

I’m gonna be white Sakuraba. I died my hair orange on Friday.

I can’t wait for no one to know who the fuck I am.
[/quote]

everyones gonna think youre Simple Jack lmao

[quote]B rocK wrote:
then later we are going to dress up as “the beast with two backs”

zing![/quote]

Haha! Zing indeed.

Touche.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i was thinking of going with my friends as a group of guidos. get some spiked hair wigs, orange body paint and just go around fist pumping. …wed have to get really really fuckin shitfaced off jagerbombs though cause running around fist pumping all night could get boring kinda fast if sober.[/quote]

I was a guido for halloween two years ago. I wouldnt do it, if I were you.

Even last year, when the whole “my new haircut” was a big thing, and many guys dressed up as guidos. The problem with this is, that no matter how ridiculous you can act to try to mock a guido, you’ll still pass as an actual guido and just look like a total fuckwit.

It wouldnt even be far off if you were a guido running around Bahstan for a group of girls to think that a dumbass bunch of guidos from Staten Island thought it’d be a good idea to take a trip to Boston for halloween.

Dont do it. It’s a lose lose.

No clue, no funds really since those are being spent on the kids costumes. So far all the ones I can think of would be inappropiate to be walking around with some young ones. Either that or I’ve done it already.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i was thinking of going with my friends as a group of guidos. get some spiked hair wigs, orange body paint and just go around fist pumping. …wed have to get really really fuckin shitfaced off jagerbombs though cause running around fist pumping all night could get boring kinda fast if sober.

I was a guido for halloween two years ago. I wouldnt do it, if I were you.

Even last year, when the whole “my new haircut” was a big thing, and many guys dressed up as guidos. The problem with this is, that no matter how ridiculous you can act to try to mock a guido, you’ll still pass as an actual guido and just look like a total fuckwit.

It wouldnt even be far off if you were a guido running around Bahstan for a group of girls to think that a dumbass bunch of guidos from Staten Island thought it’d be a good idea to take a trip to Boston for halloween.

Dont do it. It’s a lose lose. [/quote]

lmao. that could be funny cause we could see real guidos and be like yooooooooooo sup bro and start doing techno fist pumps.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HEY BIIIIIIITCH COME GET SUMMA THIS PRUSCETTA GABA GABA OOOOOOOOH

Dressing up as a Spartan with 3 friends. Still have to find a solution about the fact that it’s almost snowing here in October.

being in boston for halloween for once is gonna be great

and it’s on a frigging friday!!

could get 2 mates and dress up as modo vinnie and throttle, could be hard to look mousish though eh?

Or go as cloud or zach from ff7… or vincent, vincent’s cool

Might just chuck on my overalls and grab a spanner and go as a mechanic (which is my job) I’d probs smell of oil though haha

I’m going to be a witch, baby is going to be a black cat, hubby is going to be frakenstein(he makes a GREAT frakenstein!) and our son will be an ugly zombie scary thing! :slight_smile:

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
esk221 wrote:
White Rampage Jackson.

I’m gonna be white Sakuraba. I died my hair orange on Friday.

I can’t wait for no one to know who the fuck I am.

everyones gonna think youre Simple Jack lmao[/quote]

I don’t know who that is.

I still don’t know what i’m going to be and i’m going to be out of town too. I need to make it a good one!

I am going to be an Asshole for Halloween. Make all of my body look like the colon (up to an including part of my head), then put red lipstick on. To make it even more realistic, I am going to periodically put some of that fake dog crap into my mouth and spit it out.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I still don’t know what i’m going to be and i’m going to be out of town too. I need to make it a good one![/quote]

I think you should be a fitness competitor and walk around in a posing suit all night. I think that’d be a good costume for you.