What Are You Being for Halloween?

I was going to be one of those lame people who goes as a serial killer and dress like a normal person, but I heard you aren’t supposed to go as yourself.

I’m going as little red riding hood, and my husband’s going to be the big bad wolf.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Nothing. Halloween’s for kids. I’ll stand inside my foyer and treat all the brats to candy when they arrive. I hate it when teenagers show up with regular clothes on and a stupid mask or paper bag on their heads. No candy for those punks. [/quote]

fuddy duddy. I’m not talkin about trick or treatin, dress up and go to a bar, it’s actually pretty fun

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Nothing. Halloween’s for kids. I’ll stand inside my foyer and treat all the brats to candy when they arrive. I hate it when teenagers show up with regular clothes on and a stupid mask or paper bag on their heads. No candy for those punks. [/quote]

Ebenezer Scrooge is always a crowd favorite.

firefighter…no wait I dress up like that all the time…

wear my regular clothes and say I’m a serial killer…they look like eveyone else till the end.

The Trojan Man, dress up like a trojan soldier, stretch a magnum condom over my sword, tape condoms in various places all over the rest of myself…hopefully get to use one of them for its intended purpose.

White Rampage Jackson.

kratos would be cool, or mr fix-it

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Nothing. Halloween’s for kids. I’ll stand inside my foyer and treat all the brats to candy when they arrive. I hate it when teenagers show up with regular clothes on and a stupid mask or paper bag on their heads. No candy for those punks.

Ebenezer Scrooge is always a crowd favorite.[/quote]

LOL!

Well, in my neighborhood, if I go out to party and no one’s home to hand out candy, the little punks egg the house.
Either way, it’s a miserable night. LOL

[quote]esk221 wrote:
White Rampage Jackson.[/quote]

I’m gonna be white Sakuraba. I died my hair orange on Friday.

I can’t wait for no one to know who the fuck I am.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Greenman![/quote]

That would be money.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:
Greenman!

That would be money.[/quote]

x2, or is it x3?

[quote]njworkoutguy wrote:
The Trojan Man, dress up like a trojan soldier, stretch a magnum condom over my sword, tape condoms in various places all over the rest of myself…hopefully get to use one of them for its intended purpose.[/quote]

I have a inside joke going with a female friend of mine, and you costume would fit it perfectly…I might steal that idea…

Probably going as the same thing i went as last year (got the idea off here). Take a big box, wrap it in wrapping paper, modifiy it so you can wear it, add bow and attach a tag to your arm that says “TO:WOMEN FROM:GOD” I was amazed how many people like it.

I will go as Gene Simmons’ demon character if I can rent a decent set of armor. Buying a complete set would cost a few grand, and all the cheaper ones suck.

If I can’t find one to rent I will go as Leatherface.

[quote]Subliminal-Steve wrote:
kratos would be cool, or mr fix-it[/quote]

Video game char for Halloween would be cool, such as Solid Snake from MGS! And my dad can be Old snake!

Oh yeahhhhhhhh

I havent shaved in close to a month, and I was thinking about continuing on with the beard and being Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Plus, if I could pick up a girl with some manky ass beard like that, I’d knight myself.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I havent shaved in close to a month, and I was thinking about continuing on with the beard and being Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Plus, if I could pick up a girl with some manky ass beard like that, I’d knight myself.[/quote]

Don’t doubt the power of beard.

ordered the Ryu and Chung Li. As long as hers fits, that’s what we’re gonna be.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Greenman![/quote]

Badass.