We Will All Die.......

I have an idea, maybe on some of the innocent Iraqi civilians who have been brutally murdered by the most brutal terrosist organization on the planet, the United States of America, (this is not my opinion, this is fact, by the definition of “terrorism” the United States has committed more terrorist acts in the last 50 years than any other so called terrorist organizations, look it up) can put on their tombstones “My poor ass was Murdered by terrorist, white trash, redneck, conservative, southerner, George Bush and his organization so that he could cover his ties to the bin Ladens and blame someone who had nothing to do with 9/11, and clear his name.” Oh wait they’d probably be to poor to buy a tombstone, nevermind.

Look I have a lot of respect for the men and women in Iraq as they risk they’re lives daily. But the reasons for them being there are a joke, and it’s peoples ignorance and blind faith that keep shit like this happening. They kill our people and it’s terrorism, we kill their’s and it’s protecting our rights. It’s all bullshit!!!

Personally I don’t understand how intelligent and informed people can even dwell on 9/11. I feel very sorry for the families of the people who died, but do you know how much worse shit the U.S. has done to other countries than 9/11. George Bush should be blamed as much as Osama Bin Laden for this disaster. Fuck him!!

[quote]c/j wrote:
I have an idea, maybe on some of the innocent Iraqi civilians who have been brutally murdered by the most brutal terrosist organization on the planet, the United States of America, (this is not my opinion, this is fact, by the definition of “terrorism” the United States has committed more terrorist acts in the last 50 years than any other so called terrorist organizations, look it up) can put on their tombstones “My poor ass was Murdered by terrorist, white trash, redneck, conservative, southerner, George Bush and his organization so that he could cover his ties to the bin Ladens and blame someone who had nothing to do with 9/11, and clear his name.” Oh wait they’d probably be to poor to buy a tombstone, nevermind.

Look I have a lot of respect for the men and women in Iraq as they risk they’re lives daily. But the reasons for them being there are a joke, and it’s peoples ignorance and blind faith that keep shit like this happening. They kill our people and it’s terrorism, we kill their’s and it’s protecting our rights. It’s all bullshit!!!

Personally I don’t understand how intelligent and informed people can even dwell on 9/11. I feel very sorry for the families of the people who died, but do you know how much worse shit the U.S. has done to other countries than 9/11. George Bush should be blamed as much as Osama Bin Laden for this disaster. Fuck him!! [/quote]

Your overwhelming ignorance on this matter is amazing.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dvldog wrote:
We really don’t know how controversial it is since it isn’t history yet. I don’t think we will be around when this is studied by generations to come.

When half of the country seems to be split down the middle on the issue, I think it is safe to say that it is very controversial for this point in time. [/quote]

Certainly very controversial. Seems to get in many threads.

I don’t know how it will be viewed down the line, but I would say it the the second most controversial foriegn policy related event in my lifetime. Vietnam would be first although I was too young to understand what was happening.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dvldog wrote:
Professor X wrote:
dvldog wrote:
We really don’t know how controversial it is since it isn’t history yet. I don’t think we will be around when this is studied by generations to come.

When half of the country seems to be split down the middle on the issue, I think it is safe to say that it is very controversial for this point in time.

It is contoversial. But are we going to know how this plays out in the next few weeks?

We don’t need to wait. There are many dead in this operation as it is. I think they lost.
[/quote]
What does that mean “I think they lost” Who is they?

[quote]dvldog wrote:

[/quote]

The ones who died. Do I need crayons?

[quote]dvldog wrote:
Professor X wrote:
dvldog wrote:
Professor X wrote:
dvldog wrote:

When half of the country seems to be split down the middle on the issue, I think it is safe to say that it is very controversial for this point in time.

It is contoversial. But are we going to know how this plays out in the next few weeks?

We don’t need to wait. There are many dead in this operation as it is. I think they lost.

[/quote]
You don’t need to be a smartass behind the computer screen!! I was asking a question. I didn’t know we were talking about the people in Iraq dying. I though we were talking about thow controversial the conflict is.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
c/j wrote:

Personally I don’t understand how intelligent and informed people can even dwell on 9/11. I feel very sorry for the families of the people who died, but do you know how much worse shit the U.S. has done to other countries than 9/11. George Bush should be blamed as much as Osama Bin Laden for this disaster. Fuck him!!

Your overwhelming ignorance on this matter is amazing.[/quote]

What overwhelming ignorance would that be, genious? I’m willing to bet money I’ve researched these topics far more than you. You might want to do some research yourself before you go around accusing others of being ignorant when all your really doing is proving how ignorant you are yourself for dicrediting historical facts. Please be so kind in gracing me with your intelligence and point out this “ignorance” that I have displayed

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
c/j wrote:

Your overwhelming ignorance on this matter is amazing.[/quote]

You can call me whatever names you wish, but unless you can prove any of my statements false, all you doing is making yourself look stupid.

[quote]c/j wrote:
I have an idea, maybe on some of the innocent Iraqi civilians who have been brutally murdered by the most brutal terrosist organization on the planet, the United States of America… [/quote]

I have an idea…

if you even live in the U.S. and you HATE it as much as you profess to, then fucking leave.

Bush is as much to blame for 9/11 as Bin Laden? He was in office for 8 fucking months! Who was in for the previous 8 years, you screaming fucking liberal?

And back to the point of the thread…

Everyone dies but few live. Here lies a man who lived.

Rolo.

[quote]c/j wrote:

Personally I don’t understand how intelligent and informed people can even dwell on 9/11. I feel very sorry for the families of the people who died, but do you know how much worse shit the U.S. has done to other countries than 9/11. George Bush should be blamed as much as Osama Bin Laden for this disaster. Fuck him!! [/quote]

Wow. I cannot even begin to fathom the type of life experiences that would create a perspective so utterly fucked up.

[quote]JPBear wrote:
c/j wrote:

Wow. I cannot even begin to fathom the type of life experiences that would create a perspective so utterly fucked up.
[/quote]

Maybe it comes from living life and not being sheltered. From using his brain to form opinions and not believing everything that people have tried to spoonfeed him. Or maybe he just hates crows.

I wuz here…

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
JPBear wrote:
c/j wrote:

Maybe it comes from living life and not being sheltered. From using his brain to form opinions and not believing everything that people have tried to spoonfeed him. Or maybe he just hates crows. [/quote]

W

[quote]JPBear wrote:
c/j wrote:

[/quote]
I couldnt agree more!!! Cj we need to have a talk man. Maybe you should look up videos from the Taliban and other Terrorists. See just how nicely they treat people. But since your view is so weird to me, maybe cutting peoples throats, torturing, raping, beheading, is nice in your eyes…
Hey you have your opinion i guess, My opinion is you should go to some other country and spread your “great intel” Since the USA one is the " most brutal terrosist organization on the planet," That is if you even live here since you don’t even put any of your info down in your profile.I think i just vomitted in disgust!
Dastang hhmmmmmmmmmmggggghhhhhhhh

Damn i hate to see this thread turn into this crap!!!
Dastang

I go to stephen F. Austin State ( SFA ) university. I had a proffessor ( who is also a church deacon around here ) tell me about a guy in a nursing home that was a SFA line backer in the 1930’s. He described his life of living in a old folks home , how he’s been kind of crazy lately and has started hitting other residents and you cant do that.

It got me thinking that its going to happen to me.

Should i worry and fear it?

No, b/c growing old and dying is just as natural as being born. Its what you put in the middle between birth and death that really matters. You only live once so go out and get educated, learn a language go get drunk and stoned. Have some meaningless sex w/ a cute redhead. Lift weights and get big puffy muscles that intimidate soy boys.

Also Family is the most important thing you will ever have - kids , wife , husband , parents , siblings are really all that matter or should matter b/c when you are in that little room and all you have are pictures of your family you will realize that family is indeed the most important thing you have.

So don’t fear death b/c you can’t do anything about it, instead put your fear of death into a practical bent and enjoy your life. And be good to others.

Sorry for the disjointed post but death brings to mind so many things that i have to voice.

I don’t want anyone to EVER accuse me of fucking up a thread again.

CJ, or whatever the your name is - you can’t spout a bunch of shit and then tell everyone else to prove you wrong.

Why don’t you prove you are right? You won’t because it takes proof - of which you have none.

Death is a positive force, as it reminds us that we have limited time on this rock. What would be accomplished if you knew there would always be another tomorrow? Many things are done only because people know that they are going to run out of time, perhaps sooner than they think.

I saw this one on another thread, and I thought it was a good perspective - “I’m bullet proof until the Lord Jesus calls me home” (or something similar).

Just to drag the thread back to a more light-hearted note:

[quote]Charles Atlas wrote:
I once saw a video where they froze a person’s corpse with liquid nitrogen and used a big bass note to shatter the corpse into a million pieces off of a cliff. Kinda like Jason X, only real. I want that.
-CA[/quote]

I’m reading this thinking “They threw fish at the guy?” Then I realized you wrote bass, not bass. Oops.

As for my tombstone: “My body lies, but still I roam. Yeah-ee-yeahhhhh” or more likely: “If you listen close, you can hear me when you laugh, and see me when you sneeze.”

P.S. - Thinking about me being dead is a pretty big buzzkill for this early in the morning, thanks y’all. :wink: