Watch Wrestlemania

Who else watched.

It was pretty average PPV. Had a few guys over and we all chipped in $10 but so I guess for 3 hours of entertainment I’m satisfied.

Age in Cage was a snooze, WTF was Shawn Michaels doing CRYING.

CM Punk vs Jericho was good, Rock vs Cena was really entertaining but the rest was a little dull.

I did not know what a Funkasaurus was until tonight. THanks Vince.

LOL Age in a Cage. That match was intense!

CM Punk and Jericho was good but you knew the crowd was there to see Rock vs John Cena.

Rock vs Cena was one of the most thrilling matches I have ever seen.

Didn’t watch it, but heard Cena loss. That’s a good enough Wrestlemania for me!

Haha. funny that you post this. I haven’t watched it since I was in grade school but for some reason I found a stream online and tuned in. I only saw the Undertaker/Triple H ‘Hell in a Cell’ match. Was pretty boring.

After seeing Mankind almost die to Undertaker in the '98 Hell in a Cell, nothign I ever watch will be more exciting than that. And I was 9 years old, lol.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

After seeing Mankind almost die to Undertaker in the '98 Hell in a Cell, nothign I ever watch will be more exciting than that. And I was 9 years old, lol.[/quote]

only reason why i watched wrestlemania was for undertaker vs hhh, hope they can both retire and bring up new upcoming talent. The current crop of wwe talent sucks balls.

Man I feel old. The best match I every seen was Superfly Snuka VS Dragon Steamboat.

And the memory of Hulk VS Rock was the last match I think I ever watched.

Good to see the WWF…(E) is still making money. Thought UFC would have killed them by now.

'Taker, Triple H, HBK still in the ring? lol? How many retirements between them!!!???

Haven’t been able to watch it after the whole WWE v WCW/ECW thing went down. That was about the last cool year. When they turned Kane into an emotional fag I think that was lights out for me. 1997 - 2000 was where it was at. '98 by far the best year. Undertaker, Rock, Stone Cold, Mankind in their prime. Triple H on the rise. Kane should of gotten a way bigger push. Jericho entering. Taz.

Doesn’t surprise me that it was an average PPV.

Notice any plans on pushing a new talent up the ladder for later this year? The Jack Swagger push was the last time I watched it after being nearly back in rhythm with WWE. That put a stake through my soul.

There’s a guy called Dolph Ziggler who people are saying has massive upside. He’s already the best seller in the business (sometimes too much) and he’s got a nice heel character going. Another guy who they’re pushing is Wade Barrett, a tall Englishman who has a unique combination of sophistication and a reputation as a ‘bare knuckle brawler.’

Seems like the top regular people in the company right now are Cena, Punk, Orton and Sheamus (probably in that order).

Apparently Brock Lesnar has been spotted in Miami and rumour was he was going to make a surprise entrance at Wrestlemania. Still some gossip he might return on Raw.

Hmm… I also stopped watching in 98 or so. Lately I have been going to local wrestling events, and they are hilariously entertaining.

I might also have a mean macho man alter ego.

This happened on Raw last night

I’ve always wondered how a former UFC champion would do in the WWE where the real competition is at…lulz

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
I’ve always wondered how a former UFC champion would do in the WWE where the real competition is at…lulz[/quote]

Ken Shamrock became a high tier mid carder in the 90’s in WWE before he went to TNA and was their first champ then he went back to UFC and did alright

Lesnar started out in the WWE before a falling out, he walked onto the Vikings training camp and without playing football since college he made it to the final cut before being cut then he dominated mma for a bit before his illnesses.

Dan Severen held several NWA titles and “fueded” with Shamrock for a bit in WWE

Tank Abbott was used more as a joke in WCW sadly and never got a chance due to politics

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

This happened on Raw last night[/quote]

Ehehe, Brock had looked much scarier in the UFC. I was chuckling all the time watching this.

And damn on that F5 on my man Cena. WTH? Lol. No wonder I never take this shit seriously.

The dark match/3-way tag was the only good wrestling at wrestlemania. That match should’ve been way longer. Everything else was terrible as expected.

I feel sorry for anyone who actually pays to watch this garbage.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
I’ve always wondered how a former UFC champion would do in the WWE where the real competition is at…lulz[/quote]

Ken Shamrock became a high tier mid carder in the 90’s in WWE before he went to TNA and was their first champ then he went back to UFC and did alright

Lesnar started out in the WWE before a falling out, he walked onto the Vikings training camp and without playing football since college he made it to the final cut before being cut then he dominated mma for a bit before his illnesses.

Dan Severen held several NWA titles and “fueded” with Shamrock for a bit in WWE

Tank Abbott was used more as a joke in WCW sadly and never got a chance due to politics[/quote]

Someone needs to get their sarcasm detector fixed…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

This happened on Raw last night[/quote]

Ehehe, Brock had looked much scarier in the UFC. I was chuckling all the time watching this.

And damn on that F5 on my man Cena. WTH? Lol. No wonder I never take this shit seriously.
[/quote]

1. He has his own metal t-shirt, which is cool I guess.

2. They are both big fuckers.

3. LOL at 0:16 with the fans going nuts as soon as Lesnar walks out.