T Nation

Voting Machines Switching Votes

http://blackboxvoting.com/s9/

So, since the national press isn’t reporting this, machines have been flipping Obama votes to McCain… But now recently some machines are flipping McCain to Obama. lol.

Vote- paper ballots.

Blackboxvoting.com sounds like it would have neutral opinions on the matter of voting booths.

The national press would orgasm at the thought of this being true so if it comes to fruition that this is happening then trust me it will be a hot topic.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
http://blackboxvoting.com/s9/

So, since the national press isn’t reporting this, machines have been flipping Obama votes to McCain… But now recently some machines are flipping McCain to Obama. lol.

Vote- paper ballots.[/quote]

Paper ballots you say? Will they come with instructions feautring video and diagrams so the Democrats down here in FL. know how to cast their vote correctly? Zing!

[quote]Sloth wrote:

Paper ballots you say? Will they come with instructions feautring video and diagrams so the Democrats down here in FL. know how to cast their vote correctly? Zing![/quote]

It will have instructions on proper ballot-punching, so that the rod will go through all fifteen of the ballots at once, without any “hanging” or “pregnant” chads.

Ahhh, it all brings memories of Ohio in 2004.

How can such a simple process be made to be so complicated?

I went to vote two weeks ago and there was a small sheet of paper; circles next to names and a pencil.

No machines; no punching; no hanging chad. Paper and pencil. How fucking hard is that?

Works too.

[quote]pookie wrote:
How can such a simple process be made to be so complicated?

I went to vote two weeks ago and there was a small sheet of paper; circles next to names and a pencil.

No machines; no punching; no hanging chad. Paper and pencil. How fucking hard is that?

Works too.
[/quote]

Not hard in canada. What do they have, like 100 votes to count? I am suprised they just don’t have you raise your hands.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
pookie wrote:
How can such a simple process be made to be so complicated?

I went to vote two weeks ago and there was a small sheet of paper; circles next to names and a pencil.

No machines; no punching; no hanging chad. Paper and pencil. How fucking hard is that?

Works too.

Not hard in canada. What do they have, like 100 votes to count? I am suprised they just don’t have you raise your hands.[/quote]

Nah, we tried that, but too many people tried to cheat by raising both arms.

I’ve been in Montreal the last four months,and the election was quite funny…290 million dollars for nothing to be any different.

Amazingly, the same touch-screen technology works pretty flawlessly at Sheetz.

After 8+ years, we still don’t have secure voting machines that can reliably add one + one + one…

Unfortunately its more than just “errors” – if that were the case, the flips would be equal. Not even CLOSE.
http://www.bradblog.com/

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Amazingly, the same touch-screen technology works pretty flawlessly at Sheetz.

After 8+ years, we still don’t have secure voting machines that can reliably add one + one + one…

Unfortunately its more than just “errors” – if that were the case, the flips would be equal. Not even CLOSE.
http://www.bradblog.com/ [/quote]

Well the good news is that Cynthia McKinney now has a chance.