Vin Diesel or the Rock

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
Old guys:

Bob Barker vs. Wilfred Brimley

Depends on whether or not Wilfred been taking care of his Diabeetus, but I think if the fight lasts more than 10 minutes Wilfred can pull out the win.

Really? After seeing Happy Gilmore, I think Bob Barker could take him. He’d beat him down and then call him a bitch.

Barker’s a pimp. Most of the pimp’s I’ve come across don’t know how to deal with other men, which is why they slap women around. I think Barker would come out strong, but fold as soon as Brimely got in a few good shots.[/quote]

Barker’s definitely a pimp. I agree with you there.

I just think Barker is quicker. If he stays on the outside and peppers him with jabs, I think he’ll wear Brimley down. But if it turns into a ground fight, then Brimley will come out the victor.

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
I can’t be the only person wondering what Stength is?[/quote]

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
Old guys:

Bob Barker vs. Wilfred Brimley

Depends on whether or not Wilfred been taking care of his Diabeetus, but I think if the fight lasts more than 10 minutes Wilfred can pull out the win.

Really? After seeing Happy Gilmore, I think Bob Barker could take him. He’d beat him down and then call him a bitch.

Barker’s a pimp. Most of the pimp’s I’ve come across don’t know how to deal with other men, which is why they slap women around. I think Barker would come out strong, but fold as soon as Brimely got in a few good shots.

Barker’s definitely a pimp. I agree with you there.

I just think Barker is quicker. If he stays on the outside and peppers him with jabs, I think he’ll wear Brimley down. But if it turns into a ground fight, then Brimley will come out the victor.[/quote]

Brimley would psyche him out, pure and simple.

Dwayne lives a couple of miles from me. I’ve watched him train. Dwayne for the win in one.

My vote goes to Vin. Dude has a sweet arsenal of weapons left over from the movie Pitch Black and not to mention a fast Mazda RX.

My vote goes to The Rock for sure.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
My vote goes to Vin. Dude has a sweet arsenal of weapons left over from the movie Pitch Black and not to mention a fast Mazda RX.[/quote]

Dude…

The Rock played football for Miami Hurricanes and then Pro ball in Canada. Then he became a pro wrestler. Spent several years as a wrestler and then became an actor.

If Miami Hurricane wasn’t bad enough, he’s a Pro Wrestlers. A Pro Wrestler will fuck you up. You may say “Its fake, its fake”. Ok, get in the ring and get fucked in the ass.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for the win.

Fuck Vin Diesel.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
My vote goes to Vin. Dude has a sweet arsenal of weapons left over from the movie Pitch Black and not to mention a fast Mazda RX.

Dude…

The Rock played football for Miami Hurricanes and then Pro ball in Canada. Then he became a pro wrestler. Spent several years as a wrestler and then became an actor.

If Miami Hurricane wasn’t bad enough, he’s a Pro Wrestlers. A Pro Wrestler will fuck you up. You may say “Its fake, its fake”. Ok, get in the ring and get fucked in the ass.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for the win.

Fuck Vin Diesel.[/quote]

Vin Diesel says know your role and shut your mouth.

[quote]luminous wrote:
Dwayne lives a couple of miles from me. I’ve watched him train. Dwayne for the win in one.

[/quote]

You just got more interesting.

[quote]Christine wrote:
luminous wrote:

You just got more interesting.[/quote]

That sounds like I got one point. I’m working on that other prerequisite. I don’t suppose you could give me an idea of what else it would take?

Maybe Diesel could drop this on him for the psyche out….

[quote]luminous wrote:
Christine wrote:
luminous wrote:

You just got more interesting.

That sounds like I got one point. I’m working on that other prerequisite. I don’t suppose you could give me an idea of what else it would take? [/quote]

Get The Rock posting in the T-Cell Alpha.

I dunno about fight but I would like to wrestle with each of them… ooohh or both, naked, and all oiled up

Shut up, Jabroni.

The Rock would destroy him hands down! As mentioned earlier the rock is 6-5 and was a semi-pro football player! Your no pussy if you played D-1…Vin is like 5-11 and is but an actor he looks tuff but its just an image! Better question is who would win in that ufc proposed figh that didn’t materialize between Joe Rogan and Wesly Snipes??? thats a fight id pay big money to see!

I’d rather watch Papa John vs Chef BoyRDee

The Rock without question, that guy has an unbelievable amount of athletism for his size. And also previously mentioned was his ability to shine as a defensive end for the Univ of Miami Hurricanes. BTW, he started as a freshman, a FRESHMAN. Not many do that and are successful at it. I once saw him doing a workout at the Univ of Miami doing some plyometric work and lifting. My God he can toss weight and is very light on his feet.

Vin Diesel is more movie fluff than anything. He has muscle, but little athletic ability from what I have seen in movies, which are always questionable anyway.

[quote]Envision wrote:
I’d rather watch Papa John vs Chef BoyRDee[/quote]

Chef Boyardee would totally kick Papa John’s ass, by way of family size can of Beefaroni to the temple.

This should be in Combat Sports

Russel Crowe (Gladiator) vs. Gerard Butler (300). I’d vote for Russel