T Nation

Vin Diesel or the Rock

Who would win in a fight? I am putting my money on VIN.

Chuck Norris.

I had to say it.

Vin is an actor. The Rock is an athlete and actor.

Rock over Diesel, FTW.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
Who would win in a fight? I am putting my money on VIN. [/quote]

You do realize that Dwayne Johnson is 6’5" and played D1 and Semi-Pro football, yes? And that Vin Diesel is, well, just an actor?

I have no idea who would win, but I’d have to give the educated guess to the guy who has actually proven that he’s at least athletic.

Once The Rock hits him with The Rock Bottom and then follows that up with the most electrifying move in sports entertainment history, The People’s Elbow, it would be all over for poor Vinny.

It doesn’t matter what you think!!!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

I have no idea who would win, but I’d have to give the educated guess to the guy who has actually proven that he’s at least athletic.[/quote]

Since he used to breakdance, Vin Diesel could bust out some Tekken 2 Eddie Gordo moves.

What kind of fight?

Wasn’t Vin previously a Bouncer? Then again i saw his break dancing video as well…

I’ll put money on The Rock.

The Rock won’t shake his hand after his victory either. The Rock don’t shake hands.

It doesn’t matter what you think!!!

All I know is when the Rock was on punked they blew up his trailor and he didn’t even flinch and he was standing 50 feet away. That’s one legitimitely tough dude.

How about just as the Rock is about to jack knife power bomb Vin Diesel, Christian Thibaudeau actually unzips Vin Diesel’s skin, steps out of it, and clean and jerks The Rock, only to throw him into the pavement.

I hope he doesn’t see this.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
How about just as the Rock is about to jack knife power bomb Vin Diesel, Christian Thibaudeau actually unzips Vin Diesel’s skin, steps out of it, and clean and jerks The Rock, only to throw him into the pavement.

I hope he doesn’t see this.[/quote]

I wanted to make the first CT joke. Damn you.

I don’t care, I just want tickets!

[quote]Christine wrote:
I don’t care, I just want tickets![/quote]

Me too. Ringside.

I can’t be the only person wondering what Stength is?

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
I can’t be the only person wondering what Stength is?[/quote]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! OH I didn’t think anyone would realize I had a typo but you caught it. It was SUPPOSED to be Strength4life which sounds badass I kind of like the whole Stength thing though

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
Who would win in a fight? I am putting my money on VIN. [/quote]

Rock FTW easy!

Mr potato head would get ktfo

Man - I guess my work day does not suck as much as some others.

Rock whips his ass.

The rock would destroy him.