Velocity Diet: "Family Man Edition" Review and Notes So Far

Just to continue the updates, stepped on the scale this morning post workout and got 182.8. So that’s ANOTHER 2.5lbs dropped in a week, and I just keep on eating more and more food. My metabolism is like a blast furnace.

All shakes are 2.5 scoops now: one post training/as breakfast, one 3 hours later mid-morning, and one before bed. I also have kept up my 1 scoop with a raw egg shake in the middle of the night.

Meanwhile, I’ve been going full on carnivore for all my solid meals, which, again I feel I can get away with because of the Superfood and Flameout. Couple of highlights from the week

Dinner last night: a carnivore breakfast taco on the right featuring grassfed sirloin, egg whites, grassfed sour cream and grassfed swiss, with a chicken tenderloin and more steak on the left and more egg whites up top

Carnivore “meatball sub” featuring chicken meatballs, grassfed swiss cheese, egg wrap, with some egg whites and grassfed beef liver on the left. Ended up making a second sub, then 4 more meatballs, and like 6oz of the liver

Double steak and double eggs. Whites and whole eggs up top, grassfed filet mignon on the right and grainfed flat iron on the left

Also, keep in mind, I’m down 2.5lbs after that massive cheat meal I posted. I shared my “cheat meal survival guide” here

And now I have plans to REALLY push the cheat meal next week, on Thurs, with this

In full family man style: my kid is gonna be there to cheer me on.

4 Likes