Using Some Boosts - A Bit Concerned with Blood Test Results

Hey All,

My usual routine for years:

120 mg T/week
HCG or Pregnyl 800/week
Occasional Oxandrolone @ 25mg/day 3-4 days a week (6 months out of the year)

Doc has me OK’d for higher T use, Deca, etc. but I stay conservative.

Supplements:
Multi
CoQ10
4 Fish Oils/day (total 1.7 Grams EPA / 1 Gram DHA)
Creatine about 6 months/year
Curcumin 1000mg/day
Zinc 15mg/day

Diet: - I eat clean - almost 100% unprocessed:
2 Eggs/day with 6 whites
Oatmeal
Berries
Olive oil
Rice
Meat
Chicken
Fish/Salmon
Veggies
I do use butter

My blood tests are below and I want to know:

1. How can I improve my blood markers like Apo?

2. How can I improve cholesterol while eating red meat, butter and eggs? (I know about the oxandrolone)

3. Any major concerns I should have? (no worries on estrogen - I do better with it high)

Stopping the Var makes a lot of sense IMO. Are you using it for any particular reason?

Probably hard to believe but the Var makes a ~10-15% difference (verified with blood tests) in my numbers since WHEN I use it, it’s only 3-5 days a week at only 25mg/day. It provides a pretty big boost when taken a few hours before training - better performance, pump, etc. even at that small amount.

And that is the % deviation from the norm in your cholesterol also. So there you go.

1 Like

Right, but why ask about improving your numbers but ignore the obvious solutions?

Trying to have my cake and eat it at the same time lol.

1 Like

Your numbers are very little outside the norm. I would never bother even mentioning something so miniscule. But if you care about it that much, then definetly just not doing var is the way to go since there is no real benefit the way you do it. You take it as a liver and cholesterol damaging pre workout. Technically, you could just get statin meds but for few pills of var, its like using a firetruck to put out a cigarette.

I’ve heard it works out well for everyone whose ever tried it lol. Sorry, no other advice to give - good luck.

2 Likes

First line of defense is diet/nutrition which can be easily supplemented with oil caps: Fish oil, Krill oil, and Garlic Oil. Also, I would only use statins as a last resort since they are destructive in various ways.

Absolutely no to the cardarine … the cancer studies are real and no it’s not an abundant amount given to mice like some say

1 Like

0% chance I’m taking something that may promote cancer, based on studies.

1 Like

All the drugs you take may promote cancer. Test definetly does promote prostate cancer. Anavar probably does a fuckton of damage.
Im sure you also eat lots of foods that may promote cancer.

I find it funny how someone who is ok to take steroids for a pre workout, would be scared to take Cardarine cause some mice, put on mega doses for a period of time, that is like 30 years in human years, got cancer.
Not saying you should take Cardarine. I still think dropping var is the best option if those silly 15% of cholesterol bother you, but its just a weird way to think imo.

I must agree with this, so I took the middle ground with Var - 3 days a week when I use it. However like I said, agreed with your input. Thank you.

1 Like

Anavar at 50mg per day ran my lipids over 400 last spring. There’s a lengthy post in pharma thread about my experience as I was concerned with the labs.

I got back to baseline and “micro dosed” anavar here and there as you are doing. The goal being to keep SHBG low and decent pumps were a bonus.

Even with 12mg EOD my lipids rise.

I’m currently experimenting with red yeast rice and tesamorelin to see what impact that has on correcting lipids. I’ll share those results soon.

I personally like the results I can get with anavar and reasonably low side effects provided keep an eye on lipids.

Read above…. They were not mega doses but again you always got something negative to say on everything.

They were equivalent to 40-50mgs in humans

Most humans use 20 mgs

Do what you want with it.

Idk all the info i have seen was the way i wrote it. You are the first one in years saying its different.

Why not get statins? Its whats it for.

1 Like