Ultimate Health Pancakes

I use 2 servings of milled flax, 2 whole eggs/4 whites, a scoop of MD and some sugar-free syrup for breakfast. I also add PNB and Cottage cheese on top if I have any and THEN put the syrup on. Pretty Amazing!

…or if you’re lazy…

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
…or if you’re lazy…

[/quote]

Sorry but those blow nuts.

Here are the ingredients:
Wheat flour, barley flour, sugar, wheat gluten, metamyosyn HPP protein blend (whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, milk protein isolate, dried egg white, L-glutamine), leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate), corn starch, partially hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, flaxseed, natural and artificial flavor, buttermilk powder, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate.

Use Grade B maple syrup. Even tastier (in my opinion) and contains far more nutrients. It’s far less processed than traditional syrup. Grade C is even better for you but harder to find.

It’s really not that good for you. If you’ve got to eat syrup, which you don’t, then go for it. Otherwise an apple is far better.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
WormwoodTheory wrote:
…or if you’re lazy…

Wheat flour, barley flour, sugar, wheat gluten, metamyosyn HPP protein blend (whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, milk protein isolate, dried egg white, L-glutamine), leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate), corn starch, partially hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, flaxseed, natural and artificial flavor, buttermilk powder, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate.[/quote]

i mentioned it was for lazy people. not for smart people.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
WormwoodTheory wrote:
…or if you’re lazy…

Wheat flour, barley flour, sugar, wheat gluten, metamyosyn HPP protein blend (whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, milk protein isolate, dried egg white, L-glutamine), leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate), corn starch, partially hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, flaxseed, natural and artificial flavor, buttermilk powder, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate.

i mentioned it was for lazy people. not for smart people.
[/quote]

I think it’s for dumb people rather than lazy people; lazy people could just eat regular pancakes.

I used to make those with 2 cups of oats, 5 egg whites, cinamon. tasty indeed, I usially just spread pb on it.

I’ve been using Quaker Oatmeal pankcake mix lately http://www.quakeroats.com/products/more-products-from-quaker/content/specialty-items/oat-pancake-mix.aspx#NutritionalInfo

They add in some crap as most premade instant boxed companies do but damnmit their oats!
Throw in 2 scoops low carb Metabolic Drive *banana, some cinnamon, cap of natural vanilla, 2 eggs milk or water until you get the consistancy you want and cook, flippin’ awesome.

*DO NOT USE CHOCOLATE Grow!! Sounds good but it’s really bad, Superfood is good though.

[quote]dday wrote:
I’ve been using Quaker Oatmeal pankcake mix lately http://www.quakeroats.com/products/more-products-from-quaker/content/specialty-items/oat-pancake-mix.aspx#NutritionalInfo

They add in some crap as most premade instant boxed companies do but damnmit their oats!
Throw in 2 scoops low carb Metabolic Drive *banana, some cinnamon, cap of natural vanilla, 2 eggs milk or water until you get the consistancy you want and cook, flippin’ awesome.

*DO NOT USE CHOCOLATE Grow!! Sounds good but it’s really bad, Superfood is good though.[/quote]
Good looking on that, im at the store tomm to find that quaker