Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

I was 100% joking when I said “if you want to send me a camera”. Was very surprised he wanted to send me a phone.

Obviously if I decline it now, my thread is going to get blown up with criticisms about being afraid to post pics, so I’m kind of backed into a corner with that one.

Am I too proud to accept something for free? No, but i’d never intentionally seek it.

I’ve been very successful a few years ago and I’ve helped out many people. Back then I Would have NEVER accepted something for free. I’ve humbled my ego a bit since then though. I’ve been at a point when I have a couple hundred k in assets and money, and I’ve been broke, i’m not embarrassed to accept something if he wants to send it, ESPECIALLY when I’m being harassed to post pics.

Obviously you can twist something into whatever you want it to be, it’s not my true intentions you’re commenting on but your interpretation of them, which is why arguing with somebody over the internet is completely asinine.

For someone to start a conversation over the internet with the INTENTION of a hateful, cynical, and insulting conversation is really a sign of an emotional/mental problem, you must be dealing with some serious stuff or have some serious self doubts to have to do that.