Tuna- What Do You Mix It With?

This take a little work but you can make a big batch and store it.

1/2 purple onion, chopped
1/2 head of celery (a few stalks) chopped
1 tbs EVOO
1 tbs capers
1 tbs dijon mustard
1/2 to 1 cup of lowfat mayo, depending on taste
2 boiled and chopped eggs
Half pack of Fresh Dill or Few shakes of dry
Salt, Pepper to taste
3 large cans white albacore tuna
1 can salmon (optional, or just use another can of tuna)
2 slices lowfat swiss cheese
2 slices wheat toast.

Mix all the ingredients down to the salmon in a big bowl. Toast the slices of wheat bread and throw a piece of cheese on each while they’re still hot and let them melt for a min. Spoon on as much tuna mix as you want, and save the rest for the week.

For a low carb version spoon the mix into leaves of iceberg lettuce and roll them up. All more olive oil if you want more fat.

Worth the effort cuz it taste so good it never really gets old.

^^ that sounds good gotta try it out sometime thanks

I usually mix my tuna with Cholua hot sauce. When I’m feeling hardcore, I’ll mix my tuna with more tuna. Then it’s DOUBLE TUNA TIME.

I mash up 1/2 cup of kidney beans and some low sodium salsa with my tuna.

x2 on the vinegar, might add some freshly ground pepper as well if I’m feeling adventurous

Yellow mustard, salsa, or peach yogurt.

[quote]BIGZEUS wrote:
This take a little work but you can make a big batch and store it.

1/2 purple onion, chopped
1/2 head of celery (a few stalks) chopped
1 tbs EVOO
1 tbs capers
1 tbs dijon mustard
1/2 to 1 cup of lowfat mayo, depending on taste
2 boiled and chopped eggs
Half pack of Fresh Dill or Few shakes of dry
Salt, Pepper to taste
3 large cans white albacore tuna
1 can salmon (optional, or just use another can of tuna)
2 slices lowfat swiss cheese
2 slices wheat toast.

Mix all the ingredients down to the salmon in a big bowl. Toast the slices of wheat bread and throw a piece of cheese on each while they’re still hot and let them melt for a min. Spoon on as much tuna mix as you want, and save the rest for the week.

For a low carb version spoon the mix into leaves of iceberg lettuce and roll them up. All more olive oil if you want more fat.

Worth the effort cuz it taste so good it never really gets old.[/quote]

Damn that sounds good!

More tuna and / or baked beans

Because I hate tuna I just get canned wild pink salmon(bones and skin included) at sams, If your worried about the ingredients in mayo you can easily make your own healthy version of it, I have mixed my salmon with cottage cheese, olive oil, dijon mustard, dill, onions and garlic and it was pretty good to me but mixing it with avocado sounds delicious as well. I also eaten it plain with veggies on the side.

light soy sauce and chilli flakes, in with some cooked broccoli. fucking love it

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Yellow mustard, salsa, or peach yogurt.[/quote]

Peach yogurt?? That sounds absolutely horrible, but I gotta try it. LOL.

Gremlin

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
franks red hot [/quote]

I think Frank’s Red Hot needs to join the ranks of “foam roll”, "squats and milk, “PIIHB”, and “Have you tried hitting her?”

Anyway, I tried doing tuna for a while, but I just couldn’t deal with it. I tried mixing it with vinegar, mustard, and avocado (all separately), but I just couldn’t hang in there. I made some tuna salads that weren’t too bad, though. I’d make three layers made up of romaine lettuce, mixed baby greens, tuna, lemon, and grated almonds, in that order, one on top of the other. Then top with diced almonds.

Cabbage , red peppers and some olive oil. Very tasty

tehina (sesame paste), Chopped tomato, some green leaves (lettuce or whatever), a squeeze of lemon.

Soy sauce or melted cheese

I eat it outta the can, the taste doesn’t bother me.

I mix it with any kind of hummus. My favorite is red bell pepper hummus.

Mayo + sri racha chili sauce (cock sauce)
Think to yourself: “Hot sauce = thermogenesis, lol!”

Spinach and curry sauce (Karai, biryani or madras)

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
franks red hot [/quote]

This x10,000 Franks if fucking incredible.

Chicken, tuna, veggies, stir fries, eggs, ANYTHING is amazing with franks.

Fuck i am thinking about mixing it with my BCAA’S and Glutamine before my morning intervals… lol