Trump: The First 100 Days

Sunday afternoon the wife slipped into a negligee and called me into the bedroom.
Although a bit surprised, I managed a squeaky “What’s going on? It’s 5 months until my birthday.”

To which she breathily replied,
“Trump, baby.”
Tweet on the way, I presume.

2 Likes

Wow–“pretty creepy” doesn’t begin to describe it. That guy is truly a monster.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s way beyond creepy and into “scary as a motherfucker” land haha.

2 Likes

Anti semitism as a serious problem in America is fake news

@loppar are you related to this guy?

As a matter of fact I am. We’re all related.

And you know those phrases that women tell you all the time - “Don’t worry, it happens to everyone” and “we’ll try again some other time” - well, you’ll be relieved to know it’s not your fault - The International Jewry has been spiking your tap water with bromine.

Now go scurry back to Stormfront and r/TheDonald with the good news that you’ve discovered the reason behind the epidemic that’s been plaguing you guys…

1 Like

I’m starting to wonder - is storefront run by a Jewish guy?

It seems all these neo nazi movements are.

They have to go back

@EyeDentist

The caveat of course is that Trump was not mentioned, but it is interesting that the second investigation revelation was purposely shelved.

The Obama admin was in a bind–if they let Comey go public, it would provide fuel for Trump’s conspiracy tire-fire about the election being fixed. (Recall how loud, and how often, Trump was squawking about the election being rigged.)

Also, in what would be perhaps the most massive political miscalculation of all time, Obama probably felt so confident that Trump would lose, he saw no upside to letting Comey go public.

Yes, but perhaps this requires a partial re-assessment of Comey in light of this information? An op-ed may have sparked the groundswell for more information.

It certainly makes the situation more grey than my previous assessment.

1 Like
2 Likes

Which chapter in Art of the Deal covers threatening anybody who disagrees with you?

I think it was “Act like an authoritarian to be an authoritarian” or something like that. It’s been a while.

Edit:

Lol, I read Art of War in your post…

1 Like

Great. I now want a version of Art of War that has been translated into Trump’s type of verbiage…

Thanks a lot, jerk.

2 Likes

1 - 32.

In other news, I saw the Trump U settlement was approved. I was kinda hoping to see that one play out in court.

1 Like

I will have 8 hours of work downtime next week. I can make this happen.

4 Likes

I would spend a pretty absurd amount of money on a kickstarter that involved translating things like Shakespeare (and of that nature) into Trump-speak. Someone make this a thing.

2 Likes