True Classic T-Shirts

True Classic T-Shirts

True Classic T-shirts are cut to hug your arms and shoulders while giving you a little extra room in the belly area just in case you’re not sporting a year-around 6-pack.

Buy now at Amazon

T Nation earns from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate. Read about our policy.

Fair warning since this IS a body building website. The sleeves are about the size of a coke can. An average size arm is tight in them. Anybody with ‘gunz’ is gonna need to size up 2x.

2 Likes

I do not want extra room in the belly.

I have, let’s see, 18 True Classic tops (plus one pair of their undies). They’re not baggy at the waist/belly area. I hate that too. Just not skin-tight around the waist. More like a large shirt with a slightly snugger cut around the arms/shoulders and a normal waist.

Sometimes a large is fine through the chest/back/waist but has these huge arm holes and sleeves. No worries for guys with 21-inch pythons but not flattering for we mere mortals. And if you move a size down, well, then you look like you’re wearing a kid’s shirt or trying too hard.

I’d say that True Classics are great for guys who find themselves between sizes, like somewhere between a large and a XL for example.

I do find their long-sleeved T-shirts to be too snug at the forearms, but mine stretched out with a couple of wears.

This pic from their website is pretty good, although yeah, that fella could stand to lose a few pounds.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, they are good T Shirts for normal and athletic guys. Good cut and decent quality. I don’t have 21" pythons, but even my mere 17" guns were not comfortable in an L/XL. I’m short so going larger than an XL just looks wonky on me. My friends that are more athletic built vs bodybuilder built love them!

1 Like

Ok, so since my philosophy is “I’ll try anything twice,” and have an overdevoleped sense of curiosity, I ordered some.

They’re pretty good. I was wrong.

3 Likes

I love my True Classic T-shirts. I wish only that they were a tad longer in length. But they fit nice and snug around the chest and arms.

2 Likes

I haven’t worn the t shirts but the collared shirts are great.

1 Like

I have both TC and Fresh Cl*an shirts, v-necks, 2XL (6’, 235) and FC fit far better and hold shape over the day. TC tend to stretch a bit and get a bit funky.
But TC hold color better; I have to buy new once a year.