TRT Effects on Skin

How do I pm you about this? does this forum let us send private message to one another?

Tren causes heavy night sweats and odors sometimes. Never heard this with Test. Youā€™re only taking 140 mg test/week. I doubt you need an AI at that level. Is it possible youā€™ve crashed your E2 levels?

No canā€™t pm here. I wish I could help. If I even remotely suggest where I got the accutane theyā€™ll ban me. All I can say is that itā€™s working awesome for me only 2 weeks in. If you find some takeca small dose 10-20mg once a day for a month. See if it works for you.

I was on it in my 20ā€™s so I knew it would work.

Thank you anyway, Iā€™ll find something.
I was on it in my 20sā€¦twice actually and it worked wonders.

Wow that exactly how mine is and for the longest time I could not figure out why it has changed appearance like that. So now that I know what the cause is now I can can work on fixing the problem. Thank You

So I have a question though?
Lately I have been monitoring my E2 very closely. So far I found out that when it is at 22 pg that is too high for me and when im at 9 pg that is to low for me. So I have been trying to figure out to stabilize my levels. My doctor has been able to compound my A.I to 0.1mg which really helps me get a precise dose for my self.
I was wondering sense we have the same symptom what is the E2 level that works best for you maybe it will work well for me too???

My skin down there has been feeling really dry like leather idk where this is coming from.

Another thing the sensitivity in the head of my penis is basically gone. I donā€™t know what the heck is going on. Before if the head of my pencis even rubbed against my jeans I could feel it now its like I can feel nothing at all.

Recently was on a daily protocol, 7mg daily for only 3 weeks (TT417, FT14.7, E2 26) and my skin stopped sweating and skin started burning like someone dropped acid on my skin. Liver showed signs it was having difficulty secreting bilirubin and now after only a few days back on my EOD protocol, Iā€™m sweating again and skin isnā€™t as dry.

My skin feels so different. I theorize that all these symptoms may be occurring due to high rt3, which slows down liver function little bit, which could cause these symptoms on a protocol that keeps levels ultra stable placing a larger demand on the liver.

Just thought Iā€™d throw that out there for anybody else experiencing the same symptoms.

t%20nation

What do you think about my RT3 levels do you think there ok?

No they arenā€™t OK. They need to at least be below 15 and most people feel their best with fT3 in the 8,9,10 range.

I think it comes down to the individual and not across the board, I feel slightly hypothyroid with an RT3 of 22.4 and recently switched to daily injections and started having hypothyroid symptoms.

Liver toxins started backing up in my liver as if I had liver disease, liver function is perfect, then I found many studies showing a connection to bile backing up in the liver do to hypothyroidism and a faster clearance for those with hyperthyroidism.

My skin stopped sweating for weeks and became very dry, then fatigue started setting in and have had low core temperatures ever since and feet are cold.

A TSH of .9 and an RT3 of 22.4 high normal, thatā€™s not right.

Back on topicā€¦

I took the 10mg ( weight 195) for a month only. Been off of it about a week. Pretty much eliminated all my acne. What a difference!!! Just putting that out there for all you guys. Find someone online that sells Accutane and take a low does for a month.

I was wondering if you could help me come to a conclusion because I have been wondering about this for a while. For some reason Iā€™ve always been under the impression I need to have my ear to stabilize but no one is ever really told me when to start using an AI or went to stop using an AI. I feel like a lot of the problems that Iā€™m facing is a cause from my E2 but Iā€™m just not sure what to do .

So I guess my question is weā€™re you able to figure out if your theory was correct or were you at least able to figure out how to fix the problem because I honestly feel like thatā€™s the key to my situation I feel like so many things are linked together but if I am able to at least fix the sensitivity that could be possibly linked to whatever else is causing me problems.

Still attempting to figure it out.

What are you taking now, both in AI and gear?

By hear do you mean testosterone??

Yes, gear, steroids, juice, and testosterone :joy:

Lol sorry man never heard it by that name but yes Iā€™m just taking testosterone and A.I along with HCG

Have you read this thread? Our resident Endo/BBer/steroid guru has some insight on E2 levels and the use of AIs (which he is against). He advocates the use of SERMS instead.

So I looked at it but itā€™s just a thread with a whole bunch of peoples differnt oppion on it is there like an actual article he wrote or something.
Can you do me a favor to please and just break down to me what he is exactly trying to say with the use of seems