Tren/test/dbol/anavar/win

2nd cycle. First was tren ace and test cyp
i had great results with minimal side effects… Im currently going into week 2 of my new cycle… i prepped with 250 test cyp. 2 X weekly for 2 weeks. Then started with 50mg dbol daily, 100mg tren/ 250mg cyp eod…

at the end of my 2nd week im gonna add anavar 50mg daily and continue that mixture for 2 more weeks stop the dbol after 4 weeks and do anavar for 8 weeks then add winstrol into the mix for my last 4 weeks. After 2 weeks with var and win ill just do win daily and the tren test eod…

What do you think ??? After all my research this seems to be a good stack. Any advice

For my pct i have hct clo and nov. Im just not exactly sure how to go about doing the pct any help would be appreciated. Or any advice

I think you are overly complicating it. If it were me I would pick one oral to add to the two compounds you are already familiar with and leave it at that.

1 Like

I think your research contradicts my research.

You have plenty of time to research proper PCT protocols since you just started your cycle.

Don’t like it. You don’t even mention what your goals are.

Not a good idea to run orals that long and there is no need.
Run the dbol for a few weeks in the beginning and then pick either var or winstrol for the last couple.

While the “stack” of compounds is fine your not intending on using them correctly.

You should prob have this figured out before you start taking drugs.

Whete is your organ protection?