Training or Whatever You Call It

At this point you just need to eat give fuck all what it is. be it miute, whits, precooked rice, boxes of fruit loops, govt cheese, just food wait for better times to worry about what it is you need fuel for life. chew on trees LOL

I agree with Phill about eating anything, but remember… King is not a food source.

He is your friend.

[quote]sic wrote:
I agree with Phill about eating anything, but remember… King is not a food source.

He is your friend.[/quote]

LMAO, there has actually been discussions oh which would be eaten first King or Bugsy.

But yeah I eat whatever i get my hands on. The choice comes in when i’m at the grocery store. I have to choose what will give me the most calories for my buck. Oatmeal and rice are cheap as hell. They cost a little over a dollar each and last for weeks.

But so far I haven’t dropped below 2000 cals a day this week :slight_smile:

hey, congrats on the gym, but good god i wouldnt be able to function on 2000 calories a day while training and doing the GPP you do.

And do you have a picture of you at your heaviest when you did your strongman competition ?

Im just curious to see how muscle memory will come in to play once you get to start eating like a man again.

–JB

Return to Squats :slight_smile:

1x3 135lbs
2x3 185lbs
2x3 225lbs
2x3 275lbs
2x1 315lbs

A few attempts at 365lbs.

This was the first time in a year that I put a bar on my back and really squatted. Felt pretty good. I ran out of gas at 315lbs. My knees started to come in a little which is why i switched to singles, didn’t want to continue with bad form. It would have gotten worse with more reps or weight. I’ll add more weight later. Also I notice my upper back got all nice and soft meaning the knurling on the bar cut into it all nicely, lol. I’ll have to redevelop that callous.

Reverse Hyperextentions
5x10 90lbs

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
hey, congrats on the gym, but good god i wouldnt be able to function on 2000 calories a day while training and doing the GPP you do.

And do you have a picture of you at your heaviest when you did your strongman competition ?

Im just curious to see how muscle memory will come in to play once you get to start eating like a man again.

–JB[/quote]

2000 is real low but feels a lot better than 900, lol.

There is some pics out there but sadly i don’t have any. Just as a reference I was at about 230lbs. I’m 195lbs now, at 6’3"… :frowning:

Today was a rest day. But I played around with a weight vest. Not sure how much it weighed. But I did 6reps on the GHR with it and it was challenging. So far I’ve eat 2100 cals and I still got one more meal to go so all is well.

Started to workout but it got busy and i never got to the actual workout. I’ll have to make it up tomorrow.

All I got was 5x6 115lbs with the log, just warming up abit and getting used to the log.

Workout
A1: Incline Press With thick bar
1x6 123lbs, 2x6 143lbs, 1x5 148lbs,1x6 123lbs
no rest
A2: Standing DB military press
5x8 70lbs,

B1: Seat Row
5x6 180lbs
B2: Wide Pulldowns
5x8 140lbs

C1: Close Grip Bench Press
3x6 145lbs
no rest
C2: Rope Press Downs
3x8 110lbs
D1: EZ bar Curl
3x6 85lbs
D2: Seated DB Hammer Curls
3x8 60lbs

I upped the weight on everything as planned with no complications. I did add the thick bar for the incline presses. I realized that it was more comfortable when i used the regular bar for the Close grip benches.

Calories are moving up steadly. So far today i got 2600 in and I go one more meal to go. I need to work on getting more in during the morning though. Also more protien would help. I’m just barely getting 200grams. I’ll add more peanut butter and tuna.

You know I built that chalk bin to fit as perfectly between the platforms as it does. :wink:

[quote]Galvatron wrote:
You know I built that chalk bin to fit as perfectly between the platforms as it does. :wink:

[/quote]

And without a measurement taken, you have a talent sir, a talent indeed…

[quote]CEZAR wrote:
sic wrote:

He is your friend.

LMAO, there has actually been discussions oh which would be eaten first King or Bugsy.

But yeah I eat whatever i get my hands on. The choice comes in when i’m at the grocery store. I have to choose what will give me the most calories for my buck. Oatmeal and rice are cheap as hell. They cost a little over a dollar each and last for weeks.

But so far I haven’t dropped below 2000 cals a day this week :)[/quote]

Sic… if only you knew the danger those dogs have been in and the ravenous looks they have had to endure…