Things That Make You Chuckle

I think someone at the pharmacy was getting high on their own supplys.

Back to our local folk hero, I can’t help but admire his boldness. He actually sent the video to a woman hoping for a threesome with her and the dog.

Sure, he struck out, but that doesn’t stop a winner from trying his best. Some of the posters in the Incel thread should look to this brave stud for inspiration the next time they feel like they’ve tried everything to get a woman.

6 Likes

Did he want a threesome with a woman and a dog or did he think introducing the dog would make it more likely that she would agree to have sex with him?

The article states he was allegedly seeking a threesome with her and the dog, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was also trying to line up some boring human sex at the same time. If I put myself in his shoes, I’d make sure to point out that I could do everything to her that I’m doing to the dog in the video, and then some. Like an audition.

2 Likes

People fuck animals all the time, or so I’m told. To achieve folk hero status you need to film it and slide into a potentially receptive lady’s DM’s. It would be like sending her the video of Uncle Rico showing his passing skills in Napoleon Dynamite, just fucking a dog instead.

1 Like

comedy gold

2 Likes

Is that TC? Haven’t read it, just sounds like him.

Things that make me laugh out loud: AB losing 30 million dollars in guaranteed money.

Things that make me cry: knowing Belichick is probably on the phone with him right now.

4 Likes

His recent tweet is perfect, too: “The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

5 Likes

One of the best pieces of advice I’ve gotten from a Tnation Article

1 Like

Can Brown run yet? Is he ready to play?

1 Like

…and he signs with the Pats.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/07/antonio-brown-agrees-to-terms-with-patriots/amp/

Yeah, I knew it. Low-risk one year deal for Patriots. I hate them, so so much.

1 Like

Part of me wondered how much of this bullshit was a coverup, but I think he really is just that crazy.

Also, I’ll bet he turns into a fucking saint now. Ugh.

The fact that grown men will literally fight each other over other men trying to stop each other from getting a ball across a field

2 Likes

It’s crazy, you’d have to pay me millions of dollars a year, and signing bonuses, and incentives, and possible sponsorships, and set my family up to be wealthy for generations to come if I’m at all smart with my money, to engage in that silliness.

1 Like

I agree. Honestly this tribe mentality baffles/ intrigues me, which is why I’m so interested in decision sciences.

People actually kill each other in the name of sports rivalries but at that point, it’s not funny anymore

@anna_5588

@flappinit was being sarcastic. ^^That is exactly why

@flappinit

Chucky aka Gruden cracks me up. Got rid of Khalil Mack last year for no reason; signs Antonio Brown this year for no reason (dumped Amari Cooper last year). Gruden is now as crazy as his namesake Chucky lol.

The only thing I do know as a fantasy football guy is that my man Josh Jacobs is going to get force fed the ball by Gruden for sure. Gruden took Jacobs at the end of the first round; no other RB was taken until the 3rd round I believe; and it’s not like Jacobs was that much more talented than the other guys lol -he’s no Saquon. Chucky is going to make sure that, at least on paper, Jacobs will have the stats to justify drafting Jacobs in the first round.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2J6ZGzndzS/

3 Likes

It seems like a workout just setting that shit up.