Thewannabe's Cycle Log

Ok, I updated my original post quite a few times, so re-read\review it. I am going to order anywhere from 04/08/08 to 04/12/08, so if you have ANY comments about the cycle please post then. I will start increasing calories slowly from week 1-3 as the test will not be in full effect. I will increase them about 500kcals a week until I get to about 5000-5500 per week. I am going to let the 500kcals range vary per workout day. Some days I may feel more exhausted and eat more to make up for it.

I will be going fishing and maybe hunting so I can bring quality protein into my diet as my family is now on a food budget because of me :|. I will be eating a pound of veal a day as well as other sources of protein, but that and fish will be my main intake. I WILL take any advice posted on my log, not at a slight hint, but if it is mentioned by at least more than one person, I will definitely change it. This does not mean I won’t take advice if it is just from one person, and I will tell you if or if not I will take your advice.

I do not want another Jake’s Cycle Log around here and I want to inform the newbies of how to do things correctly by example. I am 20 years old, but I have not grown, in height, since I was 17 and I vary between 225lbs and 227lbs. I will be 21 as soon as June comes around, and about the same time as the cycle starts probably. My waist is 38, but I do not have a round belly for those who think I may have more body fat than I claim. It is mostly flat except for an almost un-noticeable slight bump.

Please post any comments about ANY portion of my cycle that you may find a flaw with or would like to commend me on with. Thank you :D.

EDIT:
I added in an oral winstrol at the end of my cycle because I was doing totals and, well, it made the shipping free and only cost me a total of $15 extra. I haven’t placed the order yet, so any comments on the cycle are welcome.

Gonna order the stuff tomorrow, so if you have any cycle advice better give it by 2000 hours.

Diet for 2 weeks to drop fat:

8 BCAAs per day
2 HOT-ROX per day
25mg Nolvadex per day

Workout days:
6 eggs
1 Scoop of Grow! Premium Quality Protein
1 Cup milk
Blend and enjoy.

3 times per day

Total Protein: 216g
Total Carbs: 35g
Total Fat: 107g
Total Calories : 1926

Non-workout days:
4 eggs
1 Scoop of Grow! Premium Quality Protein
1 Cup milk
Blend and enjoy.

3 times per day

Total Protein: 162g
Total Carbs: 35g
Total Fat: 77g
Total Calories : 1446

I am taking the Nolvadex to help raise T levels and lower the ability to store fat and promote fat loss. Reason for the Nolvadex is so that it is mostly fat loss and not muscle loss. I use the Nolvadex, HOT-ROX, and BCAAs everyday. I am seeing how much weight I can lose in about two weeks. I hope to lose 5-8 pounds and it seems very realistic as I have a 37.5 inch waist in the morning and a 38 inch waist at night. Started just two days ago and at night my waist was usually a 39. I don’t know how much I have lost as I usually weigh myself in the morning, but I usually weight 225 lbs at night, and tonight I weight 222.

After 2 days it seems to be going well, but it is VERY hard to keep this diet as the shake seems to go right through me. I would have no problem usually, but at work on Saturdays I have no access to food sources. I have extremely low carbs, only 35g a day so this should be some extreme fat loss. I do not have the ability to wake up at 5-6 am to do about 30 minutes of cardio, as I can barely get up to get to school on time. I am however finding it easier to sleep without carbs as I have NO energy whatsoever.

This is pretty much an altered V diet. I will stop on the 25th and report my waist measurement and weight.

I am doing this to prevent estrogenic side effects and have a bit more of a successful cycle than I would of had without this diet. This will also challenge me as I have never tried to cut before. Seems to be going very well and I think it is due to the HOT-ROX and Nolvadex.

I am feeling like pressure is building up in my head, but it may be from the very low amount of carbs. I just took a nap and an advil and I feel fine now. The first day I tried the HOT-ROX, I felt very jittery. They are a very powerful supplement and I am glad to have then in my arsenal. I am following my current workout schedule, but I am not bumping up the sets. I am just keeping it steady for right now to get used to it and start bumping sets on cycle. I will increase the weight as it necessary to maintain the X rep max both currently and while on cycle.

EDIT:
Error on measurements, waist is 38.5" tonight. Still, on an average .25" per day is pretty good. Is it probably due to the lack of food in my stomach at the moment, but its still motivating :).

I guess I “cheated” today. I was going so crazy that I had 3 apples today and a subway oven roasted chicken sandwich on top of my 2 shakes. I skipped my scheduled 2nd shake as I had no access to my raw eggs, milk, or protein power as I was at work. I will stick to it better tomorrow and try to keep to this diet. The only real cheat meals I might have is an apple or two a day extra. It really doesn’t seem to make much difference as it is only 15 carbs per apple, and they are healthy as well as contain good amounts of fiber.

I should break my shakes down into smaller portions and enjoy throughout the day, but I honestly do not have time for it between work and school right now. I will make time for my 5-6 meals a day on cycle as I will be out of regular school, take a two summer college classes and have more time for meals. I am going to plan to wake up earlier, so I can have more meals then.

For now I plan to sleep longer, 9-10 hours as it will cut down on my time to have meals. I rather have more sleep than a lack of sleep on this low carb diet.

Oh and an update on measurements:

Arms - 17.25"
Calves - 18.75"
Forearms - 13.5"
Upper Thigh - 30"
Chest - 49.5"
Wrist - 8.125"
Neck - 20"

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
Thanks for the comments and recommendations about the suspension. I’ll change up my test, but I really wouldn’t think that the dbol would hurt, unless you guys really think so. I just threw it in there to kick start a cycle. For the reason I am planning to start at 21 is that I honestly do not think I can keep gaining what I did even if i kicked up the intensity. I just don’t see my self in another 3-5 years being a 205+ LBM. But if you guys diagree, then I will wait; I have the patience =].

For a frame of reference, P#22, who is a bodybuilder, is a 215 LBM. I know its a good 25 lb difference, but I don’t think he just ran one cycle. I don’t think hes on all the time either. He looks great, and its kind of what I am trying to achieve. I would be happy with a 205-210 LBM. It is really my long term goals. Anything after that can come naturally, if it does at all. Meeting my long term goals in a short term time, relatively, is superb in my eyes. I still do not what to cut myself short if that is truly the case though.

So what that background info if you still think I should use at 21, then just give a shout and I’ll look at the majority of the crowd.

I’m gonna change up the suspension to testosterone enanthate 350mg E3D.

By the way, I can only bench 250, but my chest size is a 49". I know its a weak bench, but does it say anything about my body type? I really don’t care about my #s, but rather my size. Its just a curious, but not serious, question.[/quote]

But you cant even say you tried for a couple years…

Waist is really fluctuating, morning 37.5", evening 38.5", night 38". Regardless I am still losing weight, probably water weight. I might extend this diet to be longer if progress is good. I have gotten comments on how my face has definitely thinned out. Even though my waist hasn’t gotten any smaller, it looks leaner a tad. Diet is the same, I am getting used to lower carbs so the only time I have carbs is PWO shake. I just add about 20g of sugar to the shake and I actually want to drink it then. It is quite tasty.

I guess my weight isn’t going to drop as fast as I want it. This morning my weight was 219, but I should weigh about 221 at night. It seems about a half pound a day on average. I guess that seems good :d. Waist measurements were probably just off\lopsided, so that probably explains it. I’ll post an update on the 25th and probably continue the diet after the 25th. I will post post-diet\pre-cycle pictures, so that I will look decent before and after cycle.

P.S.

My hips only go as small as 35", so thats the minimal waist measurement I can have. I will be happy with 36" - 36.5". I will try for 10% BF with this diet, it will most likely end 15th-20th of May. As I said before, next update is the 25th of April.

Unscheduled update:

Will still update on the 25th, but I have decided I will start Clen and T3 on this diet with out AAS. Hopefully, the dose on the T3 is small enough that it will not cause me to burn any\too much muscle. I will regain the mass during cycle, and it is important to me to cut fat right now. I am standing at 221 at night, New goal is 208\212 AFTER water is gained from the re-introduction of carbs.

Cycle w\ low dosage of T3:
Day 1 - Clen 25mcg , T3 25mcg
Day 2 - Clen 50mcg , T3 25mcg
Day 3 - Clen 100mcg , T3 25mcg
Day 4 - Clen 100mcg , T3 25mcg
Day 5 - Clen 100mcg , T3 25mcg
Day 6 - Clen 100mcg , T3 25mcg
Day 7 - Clen 100mcg , T3 25mcg
Week 2 - Clen 100mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 15 - Clen 100mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 16 - Clen 100mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 17 - Clen 100mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 18 - Clen 100mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 19 - Clen 100mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 20 - Clen 50mcg, T3 25mcg
Day 21 - Clen 25mcg, T3 12mcg

Updated:

I weight 217 lbs right now. It is very hard to stay on the diet, so once a week I have a cheat day. It is good in the sense that it makes me feel like I cheated myself, so I have the feeling that I won’t want to cheat again (until I go crazy) and that it makes the diet easier to stick to. I do not know my BF percentage right now, but I am definitely leaner, and I am feeling more energetic at the gym even with extremely low amounts of carbs. I will continue this until May 15th and post some pictures. I should weight around 205-208 on my last day. If not, I will just resume normal calorie intake with an adjusted diet to have very little carbs until I start AAS. I will only have no more than 250g of carbs per day on cycle.

I forgot to mention that I have no visible muscle loss from the Clen + T3. The fat is just melting away and my shoulder is starting to separate from my tricep. Yay for definition!

Sidenote : I am thinking about running T3 at 50 mcg\day for the benefit of increased protein synthesis in week 3 of my cycle. No clen.