The Sh*t Talking Thread

What the fuck is wrong with all you musclehead wannabes on here? Grow a dick already and be polite.

irony…

It’s not funny or clever

[quote]Oleena wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with all you musclehead wannabes on here? Grow a dick already and be polite.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up bitch. You sound like a fucking dirty old cunt. Get the fuck out of here!

[quote]Oleena wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with all you musclehead wannabes on here? Grow a dick already and be polite.[/quote]

I posted something so mean to you that it got deleted. I’m proud of myself.

Never mind its on top ^^^^ thanks mods for letting it go through.

I want to know what the fuck is up with your crappy avatar Oleena? I thought it was a long haired small flat chested boy laying out when I first saw it. Show your true assets puta.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
I want to know what the fuck is up with your crappy avatar Oleena? I thought it was long haired small flat chested boy laying out when I first saw it. Show your true assets puta.[/quote]

You forgot the beer belly.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
I want to know what the fuck is up with your crappy avatar Oleena? I thought it was a long haired small flat chested boy laying out when I first saw it. Show your true assets puta.[/quote]

Yeah I was just checking out your pic in the TILF thread. I’m pretty sure my biceps are bigger than your’s and I’d probably need a magnifying glass to find your testicles.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Oleena wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with all you musclehead wannabes on here? Grow a dick already and be polite.

Shut the fuck up bitch. You sound like a fucking dirty old cunt. Get the fuck out of here![/quote]

You pussy sucking ho bag! Shut the fuck up!

[quote]Oleena wrote:

I am so hot for you right now.

[quote]Oleena wrote:
nomorewar wrote:
Oleena wrote:

Shut the fuck up bitch. You sound like a fucking dirty old cunt. Get the fuck out of here!

[/quote]

Wait… no… NOW!

fucking cock suckers!

[quote]Protoculture wrote:
Oleena wrote:
nomorewar wrote:
Oleena wrote:

Wait… no… NOW!
[/quote]

Get off my leg. Too many muscles!

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
fucking cock suckers! [/quote]

cry me a you pussy guzzling douche

[quote]Protoculture wrote:
Oleena wrote:

I am so hot for you right now. [/quote]

Yea she may be hot, but not nearly as hot as betaberry(T-Nation member).

In the women kingdom, This is the ultimate form of shit talking^^^^^^

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
fucking cock suckers! [/quote]

cry me a river you pussy guzzling douche

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Protoculture wrote:
Oleena wrote:

In the women kingdom, This is the ultimate form of shit talking^^^^^[1]

Link to profile or it never happened.

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Rooster1980 wrote:
fucking cock suckers!

cry me a river you pussy guzzling douche[/quote]

Nice double post bitch. At least you got it right the second time.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Protoculture wrote:
Oleena wrote:

In the women kingdom, This is the ultimate form of shit talking^^^^^[1]

Big words from a little boy. Since when have I ever given a shit who was prettier? Obviously someone’s never messed with a real woman before!

I bet your dick’s so little you can’t even see it through the hair.

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
I want to know what the fuck is up with your crappy avatar Oleena? I thought it was a long haired small flat chested boy laying out when I first saw it. Show your true assets puta.

Yeah I was just checking out your pic in the TILF thread. I’m pretty sure my biceps are bigger than your’s and I’d probably need a magnifying glass to find your testicles.

[/quote]

Next time you’re about to take a picture laying on your back let me know I have some wadded up socks here and 2 hershey kisses.

[quote]stockzy wrote:
Oleena wrote:
Rooster1980 wrote:
fucking cock suckers!

cry me a river you pussy guzzling douche

Nice double post bitch. At least you got it right the second time.[/quote]

lol. Yeah. That’s what I get for hitting refresh instead of stop.