The Pivot Point...

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
One last interesting irony;

In my everyday, “Non-Internet” Life…I am considered “Conservative”…

Go figure…

Mufasa[/quote]

I dont believe that for a second. I have read your posts for a decade and I seriously doubt that.

I have no idea where jeaton is going with all this or if he has just been hitting the cough syrup too hard, but I do believe you protest too much.

Good luck, Jeaton, to you, your Wife and your Mother-In-Law.

Mufasa

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
( Jay Pierce never stated he believed it was a hoax - that is a lie )
[/quote]

Bullshit.

When he said that he was sure that the girl in the picture was the same one that was said to have been killed, what exactly do you believe he meant? That she had been reanimated by a witch-doctor?

Good God.[/quote]

^ Related to this–more than anything else, it is this kind of bullshit that is the biggest problem on this board. Discussion is impossible when one side is comfortable with lying–and lying is exactly what you’re doing here.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

^ Related to this–more than anything else, it is this kind of bullshit that is the biggest problem on this board. Discussion is impossible when one side is comfortable with lying–and lying is exactly what you’re doing here.[/quote]

Agreed, and as a corollary, the inability to basically follow an argument. With Alpha F, for example, after you’ve waded through the droning incoherence in post after post, you have to (constantly) explain how going “point-counterpoint” in an ordinary debate (which we all learned in junior high) really isn’t a giant conspiracy created by jerks.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

^ Related to this–more than anything else, it is this kind of bullshit that is the biggest problem on this board. Discussion is impossible when one side is comfortable with lying–and lying is exactly what you’re doing here.[/quote]

Agreed, and as a corollary, the inability to basically follow an argument. With Alpha F, for example, after you’ve waded through the droning incoherence in post after post, you have to (constantly) explain how going “point-counterpoint” in an ordinary debate (which we all learned in junior high) really isn’t a giant conspiracy created by jerks.[/quote]

Exactly. To express a preference for logic over stream-of-consciousness rambling becomes an act of arrogant, elitist bullying.