The Healthiest Person Alive

How about this. Health is what you would want your body to be and be able to do within the realms of human possibility.

What do people really mean when people say something is healthy? I think it generally means that it makes your body more like how you want it to be.

I hear all the time from my vegan/raw/veggie/paleo friends of friends that their way of life is better yet their skin looks transparent, they have no muscle mass to them, and they always ask me to help them move. But they are “healthier” than me.

pfft…I’d rather be unhealthy if thats what healthy is

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Anyone else feel the desire to clothesline him when he was “running errands”?[/quote]

Next week

“The Healthiest Person Alive Hit By Car”

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
It’s CNN, the same network that created the term “testosterone poisoning.”
[/quote]
wtf never heard of this…link plz?[/quote]

http://www.bing.com/search?q=cnn+testosterone+poisoning&form=IE8SRC&src=IE-SearchBox

CNN has used the phrase for a decade when talking about how evil “macho men” are.

On this link, there’s even a story pushed by CNN that testosterone causes “real” brain damage.

The CNN producers are the type of feminists who define “feminism” as “hating men and all things male.”

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:

what a joke [/quote]
WTF?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
The CNN producers are the type of feminists who define “feminism” as “hating men and all things male.”[/quote]

lol. You have just flipped the nutcase bit.

[quote]dianab wrote:

I realize you’re not saying you actually think he’s the healthiest man on earth, but I looked for a comment section and didn’t find one there…so I’ll just say it here.

Define “healthy”. Anybody wanna give it a shot? Vegans? Lesbians? Anybody?[/quote]

I’ll take vegan lesbians for 500$ Nate![/quote]

European Vegan Lesbians only write it 500$, you’re Canadian. Remember $500, dollar sign before the number, word after.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]dianab wrote:

I realize you’re not saying you actually think he’s the healthiest man on earth, but I looked for a comment section and didn’t find one there…so I’ll just say it here.

Define “healthy”. Anybody wanna give it a shot? Vegans? Lesbians? Anybody?[/quote]

European Vegan Lesbians only write it 500$, you’re Canadian. Remember $500, dollar sign before the number, word after.[/quote]

She’s FRENCH-Canadian. They have everything backwards. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]dianab wrote:

European Vegan Lesbians only write it 500$, you’re Canadian. Remember $500, dollar sign before the number, word after.[/quote]

She’s FRENCH-Canadian. They have everything backwards. :P[/quote]
It’s true. In Quebec, hookers pay YOU.

I’d really like to know if anyone on here has tried to pull a Morgan Spurlock. Now that would be newsworthy.

Didn’t watch. The commercial about the awesome women-laden inclusive resort turned me off. Yeah right, this probably one of the places where you’d go and it would be an all-out sausage fest with only old guys 50+ being there drying their sweaty balls with the hand dryer.

Just take a real vacation with your buddies in a tourist hot-spot and go AI on the hotel.

I mad.

How about Nazi, Lesbian, Hookers who are kidnapped by aliens and forced to go on weight-loss programs?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
[/quote]

http://www.wellsphere.com/triathlon-article/testosterone-poisoning/556528

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
[/quote]

http://www.wellsphere.com/triathlon-article/testosterone-poisoning/556528[/quote]

What the FUCK was that?

I hate people.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
[/quote]

http://www.wellsphere.com/triathlon-article/testosterone-poisoning/556528[/quote]

What the FUCK was that?

I hate people.[/quote]

triathletes, thats the fuck that is. cuz you know its unhealthy to be big/strong/masculine.

/sarcasm

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
[/quote]

lol if that was written by a man he should be ashamed of himself

Hilarious how these got stuck under the things to avoid
"5. You move heavy pieces of iron four or more days a week.

1. You lift large quantities of food the other three days. "

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
[/quote]

What the FUCK was that?

I hate people.[/quote]

triathletes, thats the fuck that is. cuz you know its unhealthy to be big/strong/masculine.

/sarcasm
[/quote]

Don’t blame it on the triathletes. Most know better, even the gay ones.

http://www.realjock.com/article/1167/

The thing about life extension like that is all those extra years are at the end…when you’re all old and weak and shit.
I want to do something that makes me 25 for a long time. That’s what weight training does.

[quote]Nards wrote:
The thing about life extension like that is all those extra years are at the end…when you’re all old and weak and shit.
I want to do something that makes me 25 for a long time. That’s what weight training does.[/quote]

x2 and gets my vote for quote of the year.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I want to do something that makes me 25 for a long time. That’s what weight training does.[/quote]

Well said.