The Bachelorette

My wife talked me into watching this POS last night, mainly by offering to remove a piece of clothing at each commerical break…

But back on point… WTF? Is this the worst show ever? I mean the chick is a total fucking whore. The entire premise is retarded… The guys act as fake as possible and kiss her ass at every chance… I hope she married one of these prettyboy, latent homosexuals and tell her to go fix him a burger and a beer.

What a mockery.

WTF? IDK

Worst Show Ever? Possibly. Theres some pretty bad dating shit on VH1 too.

So don’t watch it?

Women have terrible taste in TV and movies.

[quote]Valor wrote:
WTF? Is this the worst show ever? [/quote]

I think Jersey Shore and Most MTV shows take the cake for this. Bachelorette and Bachelor are very stupid as well, but not quite to the professional level of d-baggery we see on MYV.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:
WTF? Is this the worst show ever? [/quote]

I think Jersey Shore and Most MTV shows take the cake for this. Bachelorette and Bachelor are very stupid as well, but not quite to the professional level of d-baggery we see on MYV.
[/quote]

Jersey Shore is hilarious.

I dunno… I kinda like it. In a weird, can’t stop watching a train wreck, kinda way…

They put up nice lcd tv’s in the weight room of my gym, instead of possibly getting heavier dumbells or rubber flooring. This was on one of the tv’s last night, right in front of the db rack. Ridiculous.

[quote]Court wrote:
I dunno… I kinda like it. In a weird, can’t stop watching a train wreck, kinda way…[/quote]

Stop lying. You like it because you want dozens of hot guys, no homo, vying for your attention simultaneously. Be honest.

[quote]Court wrote:
I dunno… I kinda like it. In a weird, can’t stop watching a train wreck, kinda way…[/quote]

Thats because you have a vag and are hopelessly attracted to this type of shit.

Its garbage, pure and simple. Fake emotions, fake personalities, fake storylines.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

Its garbage, pure and simple. Fake emotions, fake personalities, fake storylines.

[/quote]

We all know it’s garbage. That’s a huge part of the allure. We aren’t watching shows like this thinking it’s real, we’re watching shows like this so we can make fun of the people who think they are in love after 20 total minutes of alone time.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[/quote]

We all know it’s garbage. That’s a huge part of the allure. We aren’t watching shows like this thinking it’s real, we’re watching shows like this so we can make fun of the people who think they are in love after 20 total minutes of alone time.[/quote]

except i doubt they think they’re in love, they think they’re in showbiz, and they are - for a short while. Thats about it really, not as ‘real’ as the concept ‘reality’ tv would like to viewers to think.

[quote]gswork wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[/quote]

We all know it’s garbage. That’s a huge part of the allure. We aren’t watching shows like this thinking it’s real, we’re watching shows like this so we can make fun of the people who think they are in love after 20 total minutes of alone time.[/quote]

except i doubt they think they’re in love, they think they’re in showbiz, and they are - for a short while. Thats about it really, not as ‘real’ as the concept ‘reality’ tv would like to viewers to think.
[/quote]

The people who win are rarely in love, but there are always a couple of batshit crazy ones who were convinced that s/he was “the one!” Those fuckers are the best.

PICS!

[quote]gswork wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

The people who win are rarely in love, but there are always a couple of batshit crazy ones who were convinced that s/he was “the one!” Those fuckers are the best.[/quote]

Exactly! Like right now the ‘weatherman’ from Texas is the best. He’s so awkward and weird and thinks they have something really special and is ‘watching out for her’ by ratting out the guys who are jerks to other guys. It’s some good shit.

[quote]Court wrote:

[quote]gswork wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

The people who win are rarely in love, but there are always a couple of batshit crazy ones who were convinced that s/he was “the one!” Those fuckers are the best.[/quote]

Exactly! Like right now the ‘weatherman’ from Texas is the best. He’s so awkward and weird and thinks they have something really special and is ‘watching out for her’ by ratting out the guys who are jerks to other guys. It’s some good shit.[/quote]

Yeah, but that Craig guy really was a McSleazy (I know you loved him, since he was Canadian). I liked how he tried to pick up chicks over the television after he got booted. He sounded drunk all the time, too.

[quote]Court wrote:

[quote]gswork wrote:

[quote]Court wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly! Like right now the ‘weatherman’ from Texas is the best. He’s so awkward and weird and thinks they have something really special and is ‘watching out for her’ by ratting out the guys who are jerks to other guys. It’s some good shit.[/quote]

Yeah, but that Craig guy really was a McSleazy (I know you loved him, since he was Canadian). I liked how he tried to pick up chicks over the television after he got booted. He sounded drunk all the time, too.[/quote]

Actually I’m not a fan of any of the Canadians on the show… maybe that’s why I moved to the US?

[quote]Valor wrote:
My wife talked me into[/quote]

Here’s where you went wrong.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:
My wife talked me into[/quote]

Here’s where you went wrong.[/quote]

this show gives me a headache