T Nation

Test Suspension + PCT

I am planning on a cycle of 300 mg Boldenone IM weekly and 100 mg Test Suspension EOD for 6-8 weeks. One thing I don’t know about is using anti-E and anti-P compounds. Everything I’ve ever used in the past were all non-aromatizing compounds I could get away with, without worrying: Winstrol, Primo, EQ, Var, etc.

So, should I just use Nolvadex post-cycle, with HCG? Is it just too risky using 500-700 mg of test susp weekly without taking anything?

(I am not really gyno-prone and in my 40s.)

[quote]doctor negative wrote:
Everything I’ve ever used in the past were all non-aromatizing compounds I could get away with, without worrying: Winstrol, Primo, EQ, Var, etc.
[/quote]

I suppose I’ll be the bearer of bad news and tell you that the added 1-2c bond that EQ (Boldenone) posesses slows aromatization, but doesn’t make it non-aromatizing. It aromatizes at about 50% the rate of testosterone.

I know you’ve delt with more people then I by far, AR. Just wondering if you’ve ever seen anyone get gyno from eq alone?

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I know you’ve delt with more people then I by far, AR. Just wondering if you’ve ever seen anyone get gyno from eq alone?[/quote]

I don’t know anyone who’s run it alone at any sort of appreciable doses. If you’re a big enough goon to run EQ alone, then you’re probably a low-dose kinda goon too.

Thanks AR, I didn’t know that about EQ. So if I just used 40 mg Nolvadex and 5000 IU HCG PCT weekly for three weeks, it should cover me?

The only thing that I question about using arimidex during a substantial part of the cycle itself is that it might limit the efficacy of the test susp + boldenone.

Not that you probably give much of a shit, but I remember finding a few posts on the search engine here back like 3 years ago when I first started looking into things and there where a few guys who ran eq alone for their first cycles at decent doses and made some pretty solid gains. However, I still when with a frontloaded stack of 1 gram sust and 800 mg eq, plus some dbol :slight_smile:

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Not that you probably give much of a shit, but I remember finding a few posts on the search engine here back like 3 years ago when I first started looking into things and there where a few guys who ran eq alone for their first cycles at decent doses and made some pretty solid gains. However, I still when with a frontloaded stack of 1 gram sust and 800 mg eq, plus some dbol :-)[/quote]

Think about it:

If you get gyno from 500-750mgs of test, then you’d need to use 1,000-1,500mgs of EQ to get it…

Because it converts to estrogen at half the rate of test…

I think thats why we don’t hear of anybody getting Gyno from EQ…nobody runs it alone at those doses.

Makes complete sense bro, thank you. BTW, at a dose like that wouldnt’ your rbc count be ridiculously high. How much of a danger do you feel that is (AR) from using higher doses of EQ.

Bump?

[quote]doctor negative wrote:
Thanks AR, I didn’t know that about EQ. So if I just used 40 mg Nolvadex and 5000 IU HCG PCT weekly for three weeks, it should cover me?

The only thing that I question about using arimidex during a substantial part of the cycle itself is that it might limit the efficacy of the test susp + boldenone.[/quote]

You need to start all over bro.

First off, suspension needs to be injected like twice per day. Go with either cyp or enth as a base. EQ is fine to use, but it takes a long time to get into your system. Run the two for a minimum of 10 weeks. I’d also run a min of 300 test and 300 eq. Keep nova and or adex on hand. You shouldn’t need it at that dose. I also don’t think you need hcg for something that short and that low.

If you want a short cycle, go with test prop and your choice of oral for 4-6 weeks at similar doses. Good luck

Monopoly

second what monopoly said.

suspension EOD is ridiculous. ideally, it should be 2 times per day. and 6-8 weeks of EQ is not ideal either.

AAS with the prop or ace ester, and orals are the way to go, if you want to run a 6-8 week cycle and be able to start PCT immediately after. a moderate dose of an AI during is adviseable with aromitizing gear, but HCG would be complete overkill for a 6 week cycle with fast acting AAS.

Thanks guys! I will step up the suspension. So, would it be better to have two shots of 50mg daily than one of 100mg?