Test P 4 Week Cycle

hey guys i have a question? i want to emphasis im not considering this cycle or planning it or anything i really am just curious because ive never hear about it… do people run 4 or 5 week cycles of just test prop? if no (which i am assuming) whats the reason why? AGAIN just asking NOT planning or anything, dont get on me about it lol

Sure, you could run one. Smartest thing to do would be to go with a high dosage like 1000mg/w. If I, personally, were going to do it, however, I would extend it to at least 6 weeks. The first week you won’t see too much in the way of gains, and by the start of week 3 you should be at close to peak blood concentrations (I’m not completely positive about the time frame because I can’t be bothered to look it up right now), so you’d want to take the next 3 or so weeks to try and maximize your gains. Follow it with a simple Nolva PCT and it should make for a great, easy-recovery short cycle.

EDIT Upon re-reading this, 1 gram a week sounds unnecessarily high. Around 750mgs/w would be plenty.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
hey guys i have a question? i want to emphasis im not considering this cycle or planning it or anything i really am just curious because ive never hear about it… do people run 4 or 5 week cycles of just test prop? if no (which i am assuming) whats the reason why? AGAIN just asking NOT planning or anything, dont get on me about it lol[/quote]

NO YOUR TOO YOUNG YOU NEED TO EAT!!! oh wait wrong thread.
hehe
I do love short 4 week cycles. some people say you wont respond to them,your cutting yourself short.
this is not true it depends on your goals really.

I have done some longer ones in the past and usually with the short esters I get all my gains in 4 weeks and then I keep gaining for about 3 weeks during PCT as I am loosing the bloat I gained

I have done 2 of them recently
one was strictly test prop at about 700mg a week for 4 weeks then I went on pct and stayed off for 4 weeks,and started a test prop/tren ace for another 4 weeks.

recovering from a 4 week cycle is really fast and easy because you are not shut down too awful bad yet,most times you are just starting to shut down and your balls havent shrunk yet.

the second cycle was harder on me I had some sides at the end and had to go back on test for an extra week because I did not stay off long enough between.and I cut off from tren which seemed to wreak havock on me I was better after the test for a week.

my future cycles will look like this from now on.
these are my sweet spots and what works for me I may add little higher doses as time goes by but if i do 2 cycles a year I shouldnt have to muck with them too much.

wk 1-4 test prop 100mg ed
wk 1-2 tren ace 25mg ed (i am lucky I can use a little tren and respond to it)

wk 1-4 a’dex .50mg ed
caber as needed
wk 4-8 nolva 20mg ed

hmmm it seems really interesting, something maybe i would look into in the DISTANT future. hows the muscle retention Post cycle (do you lose a lot because it was gained quickly)? other question, would build up of scar tissue be an issue, if your basically shootin up every spot once a week?

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
hmmm it seems really interesting, something maybe i would look into in the DISTANT future. hows the muscle retention PCT? other question, would build up of scar tissue be an issue, if your basically shootin up every spot once a week?[/quote]

I havent had an issue with scar tissue,that is kind of like a prolonged thing,if you use smaller gauge pins you will be fine.
I was actually shooting up more often than once a week because I started doing delts and tris and thats it.
as far as my muscle retention its fine. I was mainly a cutting cycle.
with restricted cals I had more strength than off cycle and that strength has not gone away.
I lost a decent amount of body fat Total before the recent carb loading I am doing now was about 16 pounds lost.most of that was fat. that was very very stuborn.
I do not have my notes in front of me but I gained a solid inch on my arms and almost 2 inches in my legs everyting else I lost inches.

it was actually pretty effective for what it was

prop because its such a short ester you will have less bloating than the longer esters and more of your gains will be solid gains.

now you will not gain 20-30 pounds in a month more like 10 pounds or so but like i saidthey will be solid and you will keep a good amount of them depending on diet and training of course.

EDIT: also before accepting any of my experiance you may want to look at my profile.
the weight is a little off but still that will give you an idea,
my results will vary from someone your size.
but I can give you a general idea
also there are others on here people that are actual vets that can give you more indept explainations than what I can.

and good job on doing your homework I like that

wow, obviously i will take the results with a grain of salt bc of the weight diff (thanks for the heads up) between us but still very encouraging results! what type of diet would be most effective on a hormone aided cut cycle. Keto? AD, 404020?

keep in mind im only eleven years old and acutally i dont eat or weight train i just lift the remote, but could this get me huge? lol

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
wow, obviously i will take the results with a grain of salt bc of the weight diff (thanks for the heads up) between us but still very encouraging results! what type of diet would be most effective on a hormone aided cut cycle. Keto? AD, 404020?

keep in mind im only eleven years old and acutally i dont eat or weight train i just lift the remote, but could this get me huge? lol[/quote]

well your training and diet needs to be in check first
anything you do off cycle you also do on
so if you would say use the AD to drop fat then you would do that on cycle as well.

think of your body as a triangle. you have 3 sides that build muscle.
you have food at the bottom a stimulus on side if you work a muscle and give it food it will grow.
the hormones on the the other side tell tell your muscles how to use the food.

so you add hormones,then you need to add more food and more work
simple really
its the same diet you would always do just more food or less food to bulk or cut and more work is all.

so you would reccommend a hypocaloric diet that is LOWER than would be without the hormone?

i should mention that i am not so much considering a cycle, but just learning the real life application of testosterone. ALl the endocrine classes i have taken have seemed to conflict with the anecdotal evidence I have learned on this, and other bb forums

btw thanks for all the help nich!

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[/quote]

Is this a totally new question, or is it related to the original question? Because a 4 week cycle would not, imo, be ideal for dieting time. I think it’d make more sense in the context of trying to gain as much lean tissue as possible in the short time period and hopefully being able to hold onto most of it because of the easy recovery.

If you are talking about something completely new, then a diet “on” is roughly equivalent to a diet “off.” You will just be able to retain more muscle when on. If you are assisted, also, you can afford to get very lean with little muscle loss, but you’ll always lose something.

I personally prefer boring gradual carb reduction and a switch to almost completely whole foods (though I do use protein powder) coupled with lots of plain vanilla cardio. Because it works.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
so you would reccommend a hypocaloric diet that is LOWER than would be without the hormone?

i should mention that i am not so much considering a cycle, but just learning the real life application of testosterone. ALl the endocrine classes i have taken have seemed to conflict with the anecdotal evidence I have learned on this, and other bb forums

btw thanks for all the help nich![/quote]

hypocaloric as far as what,not talking bout starvation here.
however there are drugs that were made by the nazis to ward off muscle wasting in camp victims.

basicly whatever you train for or eat for higher test will enhance these results.