Test E Log. Nothing Exciting...

This is a log to track when i do my injections. I always forget when i inject.

They’re done every three days.

Today is day one of this log:

Test-E @ 250mg

I took .50 mg of arimidex

Test-E @ 250mg

.50 mg of arimidex

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
.50 mg of arimidex[/quote]

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
Test-E @ 250mg[/quote]

Yea dood, no offense but what in the hell are you doing? lol

Get a calendar and mark the days you inject if you have to.

A log can and will only be useful if people throw in feedback as to whats happening.

Hopefully so when people look to use a certain compound they can use the search function and find several logs whilst doing their research.

Since nobody researches anymore and wants stuff on a platter fed to them then even logs now are somewhat useless. lol

I don’t understand the thread dood.

X2 with BBB

DG

I like to post online rather than on a piece of paper because wherever i am, i can log in, do my post and forget about it. As for a calendar, i have to be at home.

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
I like to post online rather than on a piece of paper because wherever i am, i can log in, do my post and forget about it. As for a calendar, i have to be at home.[/quote]

Make the updates in your profile or something.

I don’t want to log on and see that theres a new post in the forum for it to only be this.

Try your calendar on your cell phone.

are you marking because you will forget? come on dood. This is very pointless.

DG

I think you should add in when you use the John, so its even more exciting!

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
I think you should add in when you use the John, so its even more exciting![/quote]

and when you do, please note the size,texture and auroma as well.

jeez were you overselling it, lol.

Hehehehehee… lol

I have a equally boring log… I post my workouts… but I dunno if they’re helpful for anyone… feedback would be nice though… :smiley:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/my_transformation_3

/end cheap cross forum check out my thing posting

So apparently there is an entire forum for logging information.

Looks like its your lucky day Hussayn…

you cant count to 3 without writing it down?

moron.

to the people who are having an emotional estrogenic outburst, if you read it right, this got moved from the log forums to the steroid forum by an admin. Go take an arimidex or something lol

seriously bro just write it down in your profile or something. If you arent dedicated enough to remember to inject dont fucking use.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
seriously bro just write it down in your profile or something. If you arent dedicated enough to remember to inject dont fucking use.[/quote]

thanks but it’s nothing to do with dedication…

Either way, it’ll go in the profile :wink: