Test E 350, Tren A 100, Cycle/PCT Questions

hi,
im 23 years old guy from norway, 70 kg/ 154 ibs (was 67kg/147ibs for three weeks ago before i began testo e) and 175 cm.

im on my 1. cycle and is taking testo e 350 EW for 10 weeks and right now im on my third week. i had a couple questions:

1. im going to take tren 100mg every fourth day from week 4 with my testo and its going to be 10 shots… does it seem right? (keep in mind that this is my first and last time and i want to take as little as possible with steroids)

2. for my PCT i have nolva 40mg and i was wondering if i need clomid too? my dealer says that i dont need clomid and i should be taking nolva right after last shot in 14 days… i know that its clomid which makes the body to begin to produse its own testo and nolva is just blocking the side effects like gyno and doesnt help with reprodusing of testo… im planning to get clomid too, but im not sure how to take these to, anyone who has a suggestion?

3. im traning pretty good and my goal is to be 73 kg/160 ibs after im finished with my whole cycle and PCT sÃ¥ i was wondering how much should i gain? keeping in mind that im going to loose a lot of what i have gained after my cycle…

btw i have a bodyfat of maybe 15% im no sure, but i wanted it to go to maybe 10% thats why i bought tren which i heard is helping with fatburning…

This is all shit you should have found put before you ever pinned your first time.

there out in full force today not just on here either, is it a full moon tonight?

I find it hard to believe there are actually people this stupid. At best we can hope for infertility resulting in an inability to procreate.

[quote]roadwarrior83 wrote:
there out in full force today not just on here either, is it a full moon tonight? [/quote]

We all know where this story leads to.

I dunno, I guess I’m just feeling generous today. I considered flaming the shit out of this guy but hell I think I might as well not be a dick for a change.

Your cycle is not good. Firstly, 350mg of test a week is weaksauce. Really not very good. You will probably make some gains but it will be fairly modest, and barely worth the trouble.

Secondly, adding the tren is a terrible idea. You realise that tren is the strongest injectable steroid around? It is not to be fucked with by noobs at all. Thankfully, the pitiful dose you are using will do next to nothing so there’s probably nothing to worry about. I seriously recommend just stopping taking the tren.

Thirdly, you did not mention an AI. The good news is that the tiny dose of test you are running means you’ll probably do fine without one, but you never know, you might not be so lucky.

At least have a PCT. That makes you better than a lot of posters who post dumb cycles on here. Your cycle is still pretty dumb but having PCT redeems you a little. You don’t NEED clomid as nolva does a fine job for PCT, but it certainly couldn’t hurt. If you get some, run it for 4 weeks at 50mg a day. You shouldn’t have too much problem recovering from your cycle (assuming the tren doesn’t fuck you up too bad, which it probably won’t at like 150mg a week or whatever your plan works out at, lol).

As for how much you are going to keep? Well probably not much, if anything, and I’ll tell you why: your training and diet are not good. If they were, you would be bigger. This means that you do not yet have a good grasp on what it takes to really build a muscular physique, so the chances of you training and eating well enough to support the extra muscle mass you would get from a cycle are very low. I could be wrong about this, but I’m probably not.

My advice is to finish your cycle, and chalk this one up to experience. Lay off the gear for a few more years and concentrate on getting your training and diet in order. That way, when you do cycle again you will be in a much better position to make gains and actually KEEP them.

I hope this helps.

first of all tnx for your time. no question about im a noobi in this, thats why i have too many questions… and as i said im not looking for gaining like 20 kg my goal is to go from 67 to 73 kg. 6 kg and im happy. and thats why i have too low of doses…
you said that my cycle is stupid what would u recommend?
i have:
10 ml of tren acetat 100 mg
10 ml of testo e 350 mg
15 pcs nolva 40 mg
clomid (going to buy it)

and to all u big mouth motherfuckers if u dont have anything useful to say plz stfu everybody can yell. im sure you were noob too at first.

I am not going to advise you on how to run a cycle because I don’t believe you should be cycling.

there’s a ton of info online

the test is low enough you could probably leave the clomid for the end of cycle,that might be what you said not sure, this isn’t a bad first cycle, I like guys to find out what the least amount they can grow on is, that takes some trial and error, if you can grow on 350, why start with 1000. The tren at 100 every 4 days might just complicate things as far as, if you grow some, it will be hard to decide where to go next, I like test only first cycle, so you can judge(for future referance) how your body responds,and use this latter as you add other componds, and note the differance they make.

The whole thing is a a learning curve, with every body being different,the more compounds you use your first couple cycles, the harder it will be to dertermine what did what, i don’t like overkill when it comes to gear, it may take a couple small cycles to learn your tolerance and preferance, but I think over all health is worth the time,plus as somone else said this also gives you time to tune in diet and training, with same kind of paitance.

I’m a test tren guy myself, but it took years to get here and find the ratios that work for me,learn to love the climb as much as the sumit, 2cents

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
the test is low enough you could probably leave the clomid for the end of cycle,that might be what you said not sure, this isn’t a bad first cycle, I like guys to find out what the least amount they can grow on is, that takes some trial and error, if you can grow on 350, why start with 1000. The tren at 100 every 4 days might just complicate things as far as, if you grow some, it will be hard to decide where to go next, I like test only first cycle, so you can judge(for future referance) how your body responds,and use this latter as you add other componds, and note the differance they make.

The whole thing is a a learning curve, with every body being different,the more compounds you use your first couple cycles, the harder it will be to dertermine what did what, i don’t like overkill when it comes to gear, it may take a couple small cycles to learn your tolerance and preferance, but I think over all health is worth the time,plus as somone else said this also gives you time to tune in diet and training, with same kind of paitance.

I’m a test tren guy myself, but it took years to get here and find the ratios that work for me,learn to love the climb as much as the sumit, 2cents[/quote]

tnx for the help.

så im going to use testo e 350 and tren 100

1-10 week testo 350 ew
5-10 week tren 100 e4d

hhow should i run my PCT? do u have any clue?

Tren A should be pinned ED or EOD

as far as pct, I personaly use armedex,2tabs a day about 7-10 days after last pin, and I go for about mth, this has worked for me, since I run realitively low cycles, and armedex is cheap and available. Not sure how this translates to novedex but it’s probably similar, someone will say I’m sure, if you were just running the test you wouldn’t probably need any pct, saying this I always keep a bottle around on every cycle just in case, learn to listen to your body, I’ve run some farely big cycles without pct, but thats me, and I tend to guinie pig my own body quite a bit, for the sake of my clients, as far as the tren, if you are going to run it, Buds right should pin EOD, just half the dose if your set on cycle, I would recomend keeping the tren for next cycle, and see how your body reacts to test, it won’t go bad, and you can use your experiance to tinker on next cycle, not pushing you either way, just the way I do things, I like to know exactly what each compound does,in my time I have run deca, tren and a whinny each on there own cycle, then again with test mixed in, smashed alot of bro science along the way, I wouldn’t recomend all this I’m just anal,and longwinded evidently, goodluck

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
as far as pct, I personaly use armedex,2tabs a day about 7-10 days after last pin, and I go for about mth, this has worked for me, since I run realitively low cycles, and armedex is cheap and available. Not sure how this translates to novedex but it’s probably similar, someone will say I’m sure, if you were just running the test you wouldn’t probably need any pct, saying this I always keep a bottle around on every cycle just in case, learn to listen to your body, I’ve run some farely big cycles without pct, but thats me, and I tend to guinie pig my own body quite a bit, for the sake of my clients, as far as the tren, if you are going to run it, Buds right should pin EOD, just half the dose if your set on cycle, I would recomend keeping the tren for next cycle, and see how your body reacts to test, it won’t go bad, and you can use your experiance to tinker on next cycle, not pushing you either way, just the way I do things, I like to know exactly what each compound does,in my time I have run deca, tren and a whinny each on there own cycle, then again with test mixed in, smashed alot of bro science along the way, I wouldn’t recomend all this I’m just anal,and longwinded evidently, goodluck[/quote]

No offense but I would not recommend running an AI for pct and even the low dose test you would still need a proper pct

This is the thing, I’ve come to my conclusiohs after 15yrs of personal expireance, most people quote what they read, I know what has worked for me personaly, I don’t speak of anything else, imagine how great the info on this sight would be, if people only spoke of what they new to be a fact,

I would think at your age and wanting to gain 6kg, I would look at my diet and training, and eave the other alone until you stop progressing. I’m a powerlifter, not a body builder, but I have to ask, what does your training look like? Weights? volume? How strong are you? Do you ear well and often? Sleep? What is your goal ( other than to gain 6kg)? Answer these questions and exhaust all other resources and do a great deal of research before doing a cycle.