Test Cyp cycle duration

Currently I am 6 weeks into my cycle which is Test Cyp 200. I am injecting 2ml a week, one on Monday and one on Thursday. This is the most gear I have ever used in terms of dosage.

I am feeling great and really reaping the rewards of the cycle. I planned to run the cycle for 12 weeks but now I feel like running it for 16 weeks.

I also planned to introduce 40mg of anavar a day at week 6 but now considering to start at week 8.

Initially I added clen but the sides were too strong so I am no longer using this. Morning wood is not as frequent as it was initially but is still there not sure why it’s changed though.

I’m making good gains in the gym coupled with a decent diet.

Since I am making good progress and I want to increase the length to 16 weeks, how would this affect my recovery and would it be the same 40/40/20/20 nolva protocol.

Would I benefit dropping to a TRT dosage at the end of the cycle and then coming off fully?

Should incorporate HCG?

4 years ago I ran a cycle only for 8 weeks and I believe it was only 250mg test E per week. Since then I came off and a year later managed to conceive. Obviously this cycle is almost double so I’m assuming it’s going to take its toll.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

It won’t and yes, although think 40mg is overkill. I’d do that PCT for 6-8 weeks instead.

Is this blast n cruise or are you going to PCT? If it’s PCT then no.

1 Like

Ok so ultimately I would li to maximise the keeping the gains I make on the cycle just like every other user. However I understand that when I come off I potentially will only retain a small percentage of those gains made.

So If I went down to a TRT dose how much of the gains made on cycle would I be able to retain?

I’m assuming I would retain a bit more than if I was to come off entirely. Also the more research I do the more it suggest to drop to a trt dose as it will keep at bay the all the effects of coming off.

I appreciate the fact that I need to flush out receptors and clean the system out but it just seems like I have jumped on cycle to feel super human for a period of time and then to stop and drop off to just slightly better than what I was to begin with.

This is one of the reasons I was so reluctant to get on but now I’m here I just need a bit of clarity.

Also in the first 4 weeks I felt amazing not just physically but mentally. The nootropic effects/cognitive function was unbelievable. It seems now to be slightly dropping down, any reason why this could be?

Also get rock hard nips, not sore or itchy just very hard.

What bloods can I get checked to ensure the cycle hasn’t messed up my system entirely or what would give us some good insight into what the gear is doing in my body right now.

SHBG
E2
Free T
Total T

Thanks again.

Much more than if you were to PCT. But TRT is a treatment for hypogonadism with which you are effectively replacing your low natural production of testosterone with exogenous testosterone. It’s usually a lifelong treatment, not something you play around with for a month or two. Are you prepared to be on testosterone for life?

The honeymoon phase is over.

This is normal with hormonal fluctuation.

1 Like

Some? There’s no formula for this. Like X amount of steroids builds/maintains X amount of muscle. You mostly just learn by doing it. Keep your calories high enough and train enough, you’ll maintain muscle. A lot of guys go right into a cut after their cycle and that’s when disaster happens.

1 Like

I think it’s more about returning to a healthy state. AR don’t need to be flushed out. But your liver/kidney/heart have likely all been impacted by your cycle, BP may have been elevated, etc. you take time off so you can return to good health. When you’re done being healthy you jump back on lol.

1 Like

Thanks I get that. I am starting to notice very mild acne on my back, how would it effect me if I dialled back the dose say 0.7ml 2x per week as opposed to 1ml 2x per week (current). I think that 2ml is a lot for my body, bear in mind this is the most I have ever done. I was thinking of 0.5ml 2x per week but that may aswell be a cruise, and at 0.7ml 2x per week that would be 280mg per week.