Test/Anadrol Cycle, Sore Nipples

Because of my positive experience with it I would say MENT as the first one I’d recommend.

I cannot recommend someone use nandrolone because the mental side effects that happen to some of us are not what you ever want someone to voluntarily go through. But for pure mass it’s hard to argue that nand isn’t the top choice, all things being equal. For those who don’t get the depression and general misery from it it’s the king of bulking agents. But the risk/reward is something that needs to be considered carefully before starting. Way, waaaay too many guys just hop on like it’s nothing and that’s not appropriate.

3 Likes

That’s fair, I guess I’m just one of the lucky ones that doesn’t really get side effects from it, so it is easy for me to recommend without much thought about the negatives.

I would say if nandrolone is a route you choose, be ready for any and all sides and be prepared to drop it quickly if it goes poorly. For me, I think diet is the number one mitigating factor for most side effects, whether that is mood or sleep related. IDK what to say about libido/ED and how to mitigate that.

My right nipple has gotten puffy. Should I increase from 25mg 2wice a week? I also ordered some ralox but it won’t be on for a little bit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! @iron_yuppie

Go ahead and bump it up. Better to try to overcorrect vs letting it get worse.

2 Likes

Can you go into a little more detail about this drug? How it’s different from other AIs? Or is it not an AI at all? I just picked some up based on your suggestion because I’m going to be adding anadrol to my cycle in 2 weeks.

It’s a SERM. Based on user experiences it appears to be the best drug out there to combat and in some cases even reverse gyno. Everything else that works is a secondary option if you can get your hands on ralox.

1 Like

I tried NPP beginning of last blast. Two weeks in I didn’t like how I felt. Back to normal within a few days of stopping. No libido issues, increase in general anxiety I would say. I was only dosing 200mg. I may try again 100mg with 750 TC and some HGH next blast, sometime mid summer. Thanks for the input.

Just got my ralox in today. What mg would you recommend? @iron_yuppie

60mg ed until symptoms subside.

I just finished up a 10 week cycle of test e @600mg a week and 6 weeks of anadrol. I was planning on just using clomid for pct but just recently got some nova and ralox. Should I incorporate them? If so what dosage would you recommend?

1 Like

Just run the Nolva at 20mg for six weeks. If you get side effects from it then use the Clomid. But Clomid usually has a higher incidence of sides hence one of the reasons Nolva is preferred.

What would you recommend if using just the clomid? Or possibly a mixture of both? I know how my body reacts to it already. I only got 1 bottle of the nova and that’s not going to be enough but I have more than enough clomid. @iron_yuppie

Probably 50/50/25/25/25/25. The important thing is the length (that’s what she said) and the dose matters a little less. For the 25mg/d portion you could legitimately just take 50mg eod, the half life is long enough that it would work out the same.

1 Like

Putting side effects aside, what SERM (or a combination of SERMs) would you consider having the highest probability of successfully restarting your HPTA to optimal levels?

Nolva solo. It’s stronger than Clomid by quite a bit, according to clinical data. I would argue that adding hcg before starting SERM therapy is the thing that helps the most in overall recovery. So that combination would be what I would use.

Thanks, this was something I was wondering about for a while. But why do physicians, when they decide to treat low T with SERMs, mostly prescribe Clomiphene instead of Nolva?

Imma just devils advocate this one and say that a few years back i did 2 years of tren at around 400-600, non stop, all i got was an epic caugh after injecting and no other sides. For me, high doses of test destroy my E2 and i feel like crap, eating anastrozole like Skittles and its still bad. Tren never did me wrong, for me, its still the best thing with one of the least sides i ever got. It all depends on a person - test over 400mg fcks me up, but tren at 600mg just tickles my lungs a bit. Blood work is not much worse on tren than it is on low dose test. Idk.