Test/Anadrol Cycle, Sore Nipples

I am currently taking 600ml test e a week and 75 anadrol. My left nipple is starting to get sensitive. I only have clomid on hand and was planning on using that for my pct. would (dim) from a local nutrition store help?

I would cut the anadrol and see if that is the issue. It is a dht derivative, but can cause these issues.

1 Like

Taking 600mg of test or even much less, you should always have something on hand to combat excess E2. 25mg Clomid should help on cycle as it is a serm, selective estrogen receptor modulator. Most men are going to have excess E2 from 600mg test.
That being said Anadrol has a reputation for inducing gyno. I believe it operates a little differently than testosterone induced gyno, so clomid may not help, if anadrol is the problem. The good news is anadrol gyno is supposed to go when you stop the anadrol.

Buy some more clomid for PCT.

I’m on my last pill of the anadrol. I will see if I can get more clomid. I was told clomid is the only thing to help gyno from anadrol.

I am looking to do a test/tren cycle in the coming months. I will be taking 5-600 test a week and 200 tren a week. I am curious what the best pct would be and what I should be running during to help combat gyno. Thanks!

PCT and tren don’t really go together. Tren leaves metabolites in your system for many many months after cessation. If you’re not prepared for the potential of a lifetime attachment to the needle then don’t do tren.

Continuing the discussion from Test/Tren Cycle!:

Gyno would be likely from test only. Tren doesnt aromatize and your dose is too low for tren related gyno. PCT is same as a Test only with those unlucky few being affected by what @iron_yuppie said.

I have never used tren before. What do you mean When you say a lifetime attachment to the needle?

I mean some guys take six months or more to recover from tren. It’s a much higher probability that you end up being on trt for a while or even for life. The risk of that is higher with tren and nandrolone, but whether or not you’re one of the unlucky ones is something you find out after it’s too late. Just be aware of that risk before you start and decide if it’s worth it. Only you can make that determination.

Thanks for the info. I think I’m going to stay away from tren. It just doesn’t sound like it’s worth the risk.

2 Likes

Honestly, unless you’re competing it isn’t worth all the downstream problems it causes. It’s the ultimate drug, but it is way overused today because it’s cheap and available.

1 Like

I can’t 100% confirm this is Tren but I’ve done 2 tren cycles 1 npp cycle. For what it’s worth Tren was way more harsh. Never got more cut or diamond hard but I did pay the price. 3 month tren cycle caused 2 or 3 severe panic attacks. Pain in my testicle thats never really gone away. (Which could be hernia or years of cycling not sure) Im 44 and likely this summer will be my last tren cycle. But I would never recommend tren to anyone that’s not done 5-6 cycles. It’s way to harsh. Also .5 -1ml goes a loong way. I’d recommend starting with .25 ml to gauge your body’s response

I am currently about 3 weeks from my finishing my test and anadrol cycle. Anadrol was done last week. Both my nipples are sore. I have clomid for pct and I should have some Adex in about 2 weeks. Can I take some of the clomid for my nipples? If so what dosage should I use and how often? Thanks!

From what I’ve read on this board, low doses of a SERM can be used to prevent gyno flare ups. Nolvadex would be your best bet. If all you have is clomid, you could take 25mg, twice a week if you feel it’s necessary to prevent gyno issues.

Edit: someone with more knowledge and experience could prove me wrong so wait for others opinions.

3 Likes

Yes, as Rusty said, take 25mg 2x weekly & adjust from there

This. 40mg/day. Nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors in the nipples. It’s the best thing you can take to combat gyno. You should always have this on hand when cycling.

2 Likes

@iron_yuppie what injectables would you prefer on blast for size?

@dptfit I know you didn’t ask me, but nandrolone worked very well for me, specifically NPP

Most people seem to think for size 19 nors are great. They also have the scariest sides. Dbol or Drol are great for size as well, but those shouldn’t be run for more than maybe 6 weeks (Drol at 6 weeks would scare me unless it was low dose).

1 Like

Just a heads up, but gyno from anadrol is not estrogen related. The theory is that it’s progesterone-mediated, but that’s pure speculation. There’s a reason they call it ‘mystery gyno’. If you want to nip it in the bud get some ralox as soon as is reasonably possible. It appears to be the best gyno stopper-and-reverser out there.