Test 600 Worst Pain of My Life, Opinions?

Shit that sounds brutal. I remember the first time I pinned my quads, could barely walk for a couple days, I’d hate to imagine the pain you’ve gone through with that. I dont know much about high potancy oils but 600 per ml is crazy. Fingers crossed it isnt an infection and clears up over the next few days for you man

The thing that is odd, is for a full 2 days after pinning the cc… there was nothing. No pain, no signs of anything at all as though it was a perfect shot. Day 3 I woke up and boom. All the swelling happened over night in my sleep. I have been trying to research high potency gear, or how the body reacts to hormone that has crystallized in tissue but all the explanation are vague. They say its very painful, almost like salt shards that sit and cut the muscle. Hopefully someone with extensive knowledge and experience sees this and calls me a stupid ass then explains what is happening to me in depth. :face_with_head_bandage:

Yeah when I rush a shot (not steady, inject to fast) i get pip by that afternoon if i inject in the morning. Doesn’t it take a couple days for the oil to be absorbed into the system? Could be why it took 2 days for it to start to hurt, oil was absorbed and left behind the crystalized test?

Thats what im hoping. I dont know if an infection, or something else can occur from crystals being left behind or if it just takes a hella long time for your body to absorb and break down the crystals. And that process of the crystals breaking down causes insane pain and inflammation from irritation, but once its all absorbed the swelling and everything clears up. Thats what I am thinking but who knows. That concept is the only reason im not freaking out, is because i think that scenario I just described is plausible.

I would imagine it would take quite a while for any crystalization in a muscle to be broken down and extremely painful as you would know. Like you said it’s a lot better then it was, hopefully it’s nearly the end of it, might be time to get some new gear haha

This is what makes me thing it was an infection that your body fought off and is now just an absess waiting to come to surface… At the same time i have absolutely 0 experience with PIP for all i knoe it could be normal to start days later idk… Regardless whatever that little aliens is in your ass cheeks its coming out not spreading in so that is a good thing😊

Just an update and a final post from a long time lurker. All the gnarly pictures of people with massive incisions that I was certain could never be a reality for me, sureeeee as hell came true. I’m at the hospital as we speak, they drained over a liter out of me and had to cut out necrotic tissue. In the morning another operation to open me back up and cauterize areas that won’t stop bleeding. Going to set up an appointment with my doc and figure out alternatives to Injecting test. Going to take a break and not compete for awhile. This has been a humbling experience that a single cc can cause this damage. When I was heavily into bodybuilding I was pinning 3cc’s in each delt, quad, and flutes regularly. Tren, t400, short esters, long esters, grams of gear. It took 1cc of test 600. And the issue wasn’t the gear, my bodies response and how aggressive it was in attacking this was just insane. Hopefully someone can learn from my stupidity!

F**k man I’m sorry to hear this, hopefully they have you all stitched up and healed soon.