Tell Me This Isn't a Photoshop!

[quote]danchubb wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
Am I the only that thinks it is gross?

I wouldn’t say gross necessarily, but I’m not as avidly excited as the rest of the board seems to be. I prefer girls legs that look like, well, girls legs. [/quote]

fuck you

[quote]danchubb wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

I wouldn’t say gross necessarily, but I’m not as avidly excited as the rest of the board seems to be. I prefer girls legs that look like, well, girls legs. [/quote]

I’m gonna have to agree here. I think one big reason why the girl in the OP is getting all this attention is because she has a pretty face.

Would I do her? Most definitely. Do I think she’d look better with less muscular legs? Yes.

Fuckin sweet bitch right there. Them legs are beautiful!!!

I would like to see a picture with her turned around…so I can give a proper opinion.

I bet her pussy tastes like strawberry protien, Wish i could find out.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I bet her pussy tastes like strawberry protien.[/quote]

Thats a wonderful analogy :)))

I’d poon it out of curiosity. She’s obviosuly very close to pre contest so i wonder how big she looks with 12 - 15 % of yoghurt on her?

This could be real, there is a girl at my gym with the exact same body as this. Just about every single guy is checking her out too.

I hope someone can figure out who this chick is, fucking amazing.

Those are some muscular legs.

Not gonna lie - I’m going to beat off to this at some point… I’ll pass judgment based on whether or not I feel ghey afterwards.

Stay posted, T-Nation.

her quad sweep owns mine. fuck

Yeah, she’s pretty hot.

(a quickie, I know, but I’m getting up mad early to move furniture)

And I can’t find anything on her but a thread at bb.com, which gives out pretty much the same information we have here so far.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
I don’t know if it is a photoshop or not but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! I wanna see what her ass looks like. [/quote]

Hell yes…I wanna see that ass! I bet its nice, round, and perky…just the way I like em! Mmm-mmm good!

She’s definitely an upgraded version of the jailbait squat chick posted a while back… this one’s got a cute face to go with the body.

[quote]jo3 wrote:
danchubb wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

I wouldn’t say gross necessarily, but I’m not as avidly excited as the rest of the board seems to be. I prefer girls legs that look like, well, girls legs.

I’m gonna have to agree here. I think one big reason why the girl in the OP is getting all this attention is because she has a pretty face.

Would I do her? Most definitely. Do I think she’d look better with less muscular legs? Yes.[/quote]

Personally, I like girls with strong athletic legs. These are right at the top of the acceptable size for me, and the fact that the rest of her is still very feminine makes the big legs super hot instead of masculinized.

Also, keep in mind that she’s posing in such a way that creates the illusion of the legs being larger.

[quote]jo3 wrote:
danchubb wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

I wouldn’t say gross necessarily, but I’m not as avidly excited as the rest of the board seems to be. I prefer girls legs that look like, well, girls legs.

Would I do her? Most definitely. Do I think she’d look better with less muscular legs? Yes.[/quote]

you’re all terrible people

[quote]jo3 wrote:
danchubb wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

x2

Her upper body is great(although I tend not to prefer visible abs on chicks), but the legs are a bit much. At least she doesn’t have a big jawline; Her face is very feminine and beautiful.

Love at first sight is real!

All im saying is that the quads look out of proportion, she has bigger legs then a lot of girls, but nothing else???

Plus what is that black thing between her thighs near the crotch, its not from the car?

If it is real though, god bless her legs genetics, and i hope i see something like this in my future.

It would be pretty funny if this ended up being a Shemale oh and Synthol?

[quote]matso1236 wrote:
Plus what is that black thing between her thighs near the crotch, its not from the car?
[/quote]

I think that’s called a tyre.