Ted Kennedy: Traitor

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Sort of tough to get onto Israel for spying on us, when the US spies on it’s allies. Hell, the US and UK spied on the UN and it’s members not so long ago. Unfortunately, countries spy on friend and foe alike.[/quote]

Your favorite publication did a rather interesting article…
How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets
A spate of recent spying cases opens the lid on China’s aggressive military buildup. What’s most troubling: It is based largely on U.S. technology.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/3319656.html?page=1

It goes on and on about the “dangers” of China “stealing” our technology – funny thing is they left out a VERY IMPORTANT LINK in their tenacious pursuit of the truth.

Israel Second Only To Russia In Providing Arms To China
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - China and Russia have faced repeated U.S. sanctions for their arms sales, but a largely unheralded player in what Washington considers the troubling proliferation game is Israel, one of the closest U.S. allies.

The Jewish state, recipient annually of $3 billion in U.S. aid, is second only to Russia as a weapons provider to China, U.S. congressional investigators say.

Some experts fear sensitive U.S. technology may show up via Israel in systems sold by China to Iran and North Korea, which President Bush termed “axis of evil” states after the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
http://www.rense.com/general28/iisj.htm

Israel, China, and Weapons Sales
August 4, 2005
Israel is a strong U.S. ally in the war against terror, a long-time friend, and a confidant on issues pertaining to Middle East peace and security. That unique relationship however, has been recently challenged by Israel’s attempt to sell sophisticated unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or Harpy Killer drones to China. This has led some analysts to speculate that the depth and strength of the Israel-US bilateral relationship is now in question – with a reformulation almost inevitable…

Primary US concerns surround the capability of Harpy Killer drones to destroy radar stations and anti-aircraft batteries similar to those used by Taiwan to defend against Chinese missiles and aircraft. Complicating the proposed sale, Israel claimed the drones were merely “refurbished,” but initial US intelligence reports claim that new technology was incorporated in the drones.

Adding to US frustration was the recent indictment and arrest of Pentagon analyst Lawrence Franklin, who worked on the Pentagon’s Iran desk, for allegedly supplying classified national defense information to a pro-Israel lobby group.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=18992

New immigrant: F22 stealth bomber?
World’s most advanced fighter jet currently only in US hands. After House of Representatives lifts ban on its sale, security establishment assesses jet may be offered to Israel.

I’ll bet China can hardly wait…

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

Israel Second Only To Russia In Providing Arms To China
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - China and Russia have faced repeated U.S. sanctions for their arms sales, but a largely unheralded player in what Washington considers the troubling proliferation game is Israel, one of the closest U.S. allies.

The Jewish state, recipient annually of $3 billion in U.S. aid, is second only to Russia as a weapons provider to China, U.S. congressional investigators say.

[/quote]

From your own article.

“Israel ranks second only to Russia as a weapons system provider to China and as a conduit for sophisticated military technology, followed by France and Germany,” according to a recent report by the U.S.-China Security Review Commission, a panel established by Congress to examine security and economic relations between the two countries."

Now why did you single out Israel? Aren’t France and Germany allies?

[quote]tme wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
REALLY? Wow. Here is a news flash: Israel is an ALLY! Whereas, and I may be going out on a limb here, in the 70s and 80s…the USSR was NOT an ally.

So treason is Ok as long as it is for the benefit of a nominal “ally” rather than an enemy? That must only make sense to total idiots. So if I betray my wife with her best friend or sister that’s ok too, since it wasn’t with her enemy. Yeah, I got it.

Hack Wilson: Douche Bag[/quote]

Yeah. That’s what I meant. It’s more accurate to say that I don’t believe Mr. Conspiracy Theory.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
I have a question Hack: did the traitor shuttle back and forth between the US and the evil empire illegally?

Or did he just board a plane using his own name?

Wait! Since these visits were out in the open then it’s OKAY to discuss tactics for discrediting the President with your enemies?

So you’re just as distressed with the Reagan camp negotiating with Iran to hold on to the hostages until after the elections then, are you?

Perhaps we could name an aircraft carrier after Teddy Kennedy also?[/quote]

Oh belgium is going to build an aircraft carrier named the “Ted Kennedy”? Because “we” does not include you, and vice versa.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
I have a question Hack: did the traitor shuttle back and forth between the US and the evil empire illegally?

Wait! Since these visits were out in the open then it’s OKAY to discuss tactics for discrediting the President with your enemies?

So you’re just as distressed with the Reagan camp negotiating with Iran to hold on to the hostages until after the elections then, are you?

Perhaps we could name an aircraft carrier after Teddy Kennedy also?

Wow. You and that other dipshit read the same nutty websites.[/quote]

Yes.

And you read completely different nutty websites.

Actually, the claims of secret dealings between Iran and Ronald Reagan made it into Wikipedia, which gives them some credibility at least. Also, it wouldn’t have been the last secret deal between the Reagan administration and Iran. Anybody remember the Iran-Contra scandal.

You just keep reading your nutty websites Hack. They got you to support the war in Iraq, so they must be right. You just feel it in your gut.

tme wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
REALLY? Wow. Here is a news flash: Israel is an ALLY! Whereas, and I may be going out on a limb here, in the 70s and 80s…the USSR was NOT an ally.

So treason is Ok as long as it is for the benefit of a nominal “ally” rather than an enemy? That must only make sense to total idiots. So if I betray my wife with her best friend or sister that’s ok too, since it wasn’t with her enemy. Yeah, I got it.

Hack Wilson: Douche Bag

Yeah. That’s what I meant. It’s more accurate to say that I don’t believe Mr. Conspiracy Theory.
[/quote]

You don’t? Gee, why did you start this thread then?

Oh, I see. You only believe consipracy theories when they are about evil liberals.

Oh man, you’re such a stupid fuck.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Oh belgium is going to build an aircraft carrier named the “Ted Kennedy”? Because “we” does not include you, and vice versa.
[/quote]

No. And we didn’t build one and name it after some stupid actor either.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
pat36 wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

No. And we didn’t build one and name it after some stupid actor either.
[/quote]

That’s right Wreck throw flailing insults at our now deceased former President.

Classy.

Remove the sand from your vagina and argue like a man. Insulting dead presidents from another country takes big balls, right?.. tough guy.

You don’t see us dragging up and insulting your former leaders do you?

Oh that’s right because you are completely irrelevant.

My bad.

The Kennedy’s are White trailer trash people who just happen to have money. And honest assessment of Kennedy family history will reveal just how dysfunctional and idiotic most of them are. So it doesn’t surprise me that Teddy was trying to subvert the US. But since he is now a full-blown alcoholic, it is just a matter of time until he dies from liver failure.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
No. And we didn’t build one and name it after some stupid actor either.[/quote]

You won’t build one period because you can’t.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
The Kennedy’s are White trailer trash people who just happen to have money. And honest assessment of Kennedy family history will reveal just how dysfunctional and idiotic most of them are. So it doesn’t surprise me that Teddy was trying to subvert the US. But since he is now a full-blown alcoholic, it is just a matter of time until he dies from liver failure.
[/quote]

Nice. I wonder how you might turn out after seeing your two older brothers assassinated with bullets to the head? (over and over and over again, btw)

People seem to forget that the Bush’s are every bit, (and then some) the political dynasty the Kennedy’s were – yet ironically, they don’t seem to die of “unnatural” causes at anywhere near the same rate for some reason.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

That’s right Wreck throw flailing insults at our now diseased former President.

[/quote]

His disease is pretty advanced at this point…

[quote]etaco wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

His disease is pretty advanced at this point…[/quote]

Think it might be terminal?

Lorisco wrote:

Nice. I wonder how you might turn out after seeing your two older brothers assassinated with bullets to the head? (over and over and over again, btw)

People seem to forget that the Bush’s are every bit, (and then some) the political dynasty the Kennedy’s were – yet ironically, they don’t seem to die of “unnatural” causes at anywhere near the same rate for some reason. [/quote]

Oh. This should be GOOD! Tell us the real story? The Bush family helped plan the assassinations so they could win the ‘best political dynasty’ title?

Oh. This should be GOOD! Tell us the real story? The Bush family helped plan the assassinations so they could win the ‘best political dynasty’ title? [/quote]

I have no idea how any reasonably intelligent person could possibly make the leap from what JTF wrote to this. What an incredibly asinine, stupid statement.

[quote]tme wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Oh. This should be GOOD! Tell us the real story? The Bush family helped plan the assassinations so they could win the ‘best political dynasty’ title?

I have no idea how any reasonably intelligent person could possibly make the leap from what JTF wrote to this. What an incredibly asinine, stupid statement.

[/quote]

Are you paying attention?

"People seem to forget that the Bush’s are every bit, (and then some) the political dynasty the Kennedy’s were – yet ironically, they don’t seem to die of “unnatural” causes at anywhere near the same rate for some reason. "

Not real perceptive. Are you there, champ? He is certainly insinutating a conpiracy. Now, my REASON was a joke. But you probably don’t get those either. Do you, dipshit?

A big story, I would think. Alas, the liberals are strangely silent. So is the Network news. Katie? KATIE? Are you doing another story on why Iraq is bad and Bush is evil? Don’t have time for this kind of thing?

I think this settles the case as far as how liberals define ‘patriotism’.

Well…for my part, I was SHOCKED at this story. Well…not really shocked. Shocked like you are when your kid does exactly what you expected him to do…even when you hoped like hell he wouldn’t. [/quote]

Blah blah blah.

That’s like me quoting off of DemocracyNow.org, which, in your eyes, would be invalid because of it’s strong slant.

With your source so obviously slanted, I’ll wait for someone reputable to say how much of a traitor he was.

Of course, it’s all a big liberal conspiracy, right?

LOL.

Reminds me of when JerkoffR started that thread about how “We FOUND WMD’S IN IRAQ!!!”

Turned out to be…ahh…oh yea, bullshit.

[quote]etaco wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

His disease is pretty advanced at this point…[/quote]

LOL, my bad.

People seem to forget that the Bush’s are every bit, (and then some) the political dynasty the Kennedy’s were – yet ironically, they don’t seem to die of “unnatural” causes at anywhere near the same rate for some reason. [/quote]

Maybe it is because they don’t get liquored up, do some drugs, and then try and fly a plane over the ocean.

Oh. This should be GOOD! Tell us the real story? The Bush family helped plan the assassinations so they could win the ‘best political dynasty’ title? [/quote]

I’m just stating a fact.

But if you really need a Bush conspiracy theory – imagine the coincidence of Neil Bush having dinner plans with John W. Hinckley Jr’s brother the day he tries to assassinate Reagan.

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
The Associated Press
March 31, 1981
The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today…
http://www.voxfux.com/features/hinckley_bush_connection.html

Small world, huh…