Ted Kennedy: Traitor

We hear so often from folks on the right that liberal democrats are un-American and work to subvert the USA by enabling our enemies. The left laughs at this, saying they are just as patriotic as those on the right. They love this county! They support the troops! How dare you!?!?!

Yeah, right. Recently released Soviet files reveal that one of the liberal left’s famed leaders, Edward (Teddy) Kennedy visited the USSR on many occasions during the later years of the Cold War. He sent an ‘envoy’ to meet with the Soviets on still more occasions. Why? What was the substance of these meetings?

Now we know: Kennedy was actively working to sabotage Reagan’s efforts in the Cold War. He instructed the Russians in how to be more effective in waging the war of ideas with the US. He gave free tips to the Communists on how to effectively manipulate public opinion in the US (something our current enemies - the terrorists - have not come to COUNT on from the democrats) to more favor the Soviet viewpoint. He lamented that the Russians could not deal directly with military leaders, as opposed to having to go through that pesky President of United States guy (Reagan).

Read the link, folks. This is stuff that has gotten people shot for treason and sedition.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZGM2ZTE4Y2ExNDU3NGMyNmNhMWNkYjU3ZWNhYTk0NGQ=

This is why I plan on moving out of Boston. I fucking hate this state. I can’t believe people keep voting for this asshole. Of course it is only a matter of time before he dies of a heart atttack, that fat fuck.

A big story, I would think. Alas, the liberals are strangely silent. So is the Network news. Katie? KATIE? Are you doing another story on why Iraq is bad and Bush is evil? Don’t have time for this kind of thing?

I think this settles the case as far as how liberals define ‘patriotism’.

Well…for my part, I was SHOCKED at this story. Well…not really shocked. Shocked like you are when your kid does exactly what you expected him to do…even when you hoped like hell he wouldn’t.

“The Communist conspiracy is merely a branch of a much bigger conspiracy.”

• W. Cleon Skousen, The Naked Capitalist c.1970

For anyone really wanting to know how the world really works, read the first page of that book.

I have wiped my ass with things more valuable than Teddy’s life. He should still be serving his prison sentence for killing that woman. Ahhh, but his day will come. Everybody pays eventually.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
This is why I plan on moving out of Boston. I fucking hate this state. I can’t believe people keep voting for this asshole. Of course it is only a matter of time before he dies of a heart atttack, that fat fuck.[/quote]

Well spoken Bro, the guy is a dick with ears…period

I have a question Hack: did the traitor shuttle back and forth between the US and the evil empire illegally?

Or did he just board a plane using his own name?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
I have a question Hack: did the traitor shuttle back and forth between the US and the evil empire illegally?

Or did he just board a plane using his own name?[/quote]

Why? Do you think it’s all made up?

He had legitimate meetings, as did many US senators. Though none as frequent as old Ted. Did you even read the article?

It’s the nature of the meetings that are at issue. Now we know what was on old Ted’s mind, right? Subversion of the President and the United States. Period. Let’s hear your spin, ass.

Whatever happened to charging people with treason?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

Or did he just board a plane using his own name?[/quote]

Wait! Since these visits were out in the open then it’s OKAY to discuss tactics for discrediting the President with your enemies?

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
I can’t believe people keep voting for this asshole. Of course it is only a matter of time before he dies of a heart atttack, that fat fuck.[/quote]

I think he gets re-elected because seniority is important for US senators.

People probably put up with all the corruption because a senator with 30 years of experience is a lot more valuable in the senate, than a young, honest one.

Welcome aboard, Hack! I’m glad you see the importance of routing out the traitors.

Now, what do you suppose we do with all the Israeli spies at the highest levels of the CURRENT Republican administration that got us into the quagmire that is Iraq?

Again, I’m glad your concerned about Kennedy but we have traitors RIGHT NOW in the current REPUBLICAN administration.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Wait! Since these visits were out in the open then it’s OKAY to discuss tactics for discrediting the President with your enemies? [/quote]

So you’re just as distressed with the Reagan camp negotiating with Iran to hold on to the hostages until after the elections then, are you?

Perhaps we could name an aircraft carrier after Teddy Kennedy also?

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Welcome aboard, Hack! I’m glad you see the importance of routing out the traitors.

Now, what do you suppose we do with all the Israeli spies at the highest levels of the CURRENT Republican administration that got us into the quagmire that is Iraq?

Again, I’m glad your concerned about Kennedy but we have traitors RIGHT NOW in the current REPUBLICAN administration.[/quote]

REALLY? Wow. Here is a news flash: Israel is an ALLY! Whereas, and I may be going out on a limb here, in the 70s and 80s…the USSR was NOT an ally.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Wait! Since these visits were out in the open then it’s OKAY to discuss tactics for discrediting the President with your enemies?

So you’re just as distressed with the Reagan camp negotiating with Iran to hold on to the hostages until after the elections then, are you?

Perhaps we could name an aircraft carrier after Teddy Kennedy also?[/quote]

Wow. You and that other dipshit read the same nutty websites.

REALLY? Wow. Here is a news flash: Israel is an ALLY! Whereas, and I may be going out on a limb here, in the 70s and 80s…the USSR was NOT an ally. [/quote]

Here is a news flash, Jerky: No they AREN’T

In fact, they are the worst kind of enemy – think of them as PRETENDING to be your best friend, all the while they’re robbing you blind, kicking your dog and screwing your wife.

And in the words of George Washington:

[i]"The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest…

So likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification…

As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils. Such an attachment of a small or weak towards a great and powerful nation dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter…"[/i]
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/washing.htm

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
REALLY? Wow. Here is a news flash: Israel is an ALLY! Whereas, and I may be going out on a limb here, in the 70s and 80s…the USSR was NOT an ally.

Here is a news flash, Jerky: No they AREN’T

In fact, they are the worst kind of enemy – think of them as PRETENDING to be your best friend, all the while they’re robbing you blind, kicking your dog and screwing your wife.

And in the words of George Washington:

[i]"The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest…

So likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification…

As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils. Such an attachment of a small or weak towards a great and powerful nation dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter…"[/i]
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/washing.htm
[/quote]

OH. Well. That changes everything.

I think I’ll wait to hear about this story from some non-KGB sources, before I form an opinion.

REALLY? Wow. Here is a news flash: Israel is an ALLY! Whereas, and I may be going out on a limb here, in the 70s and 80s…the USSR was NOT an ally. [/quote]

So treason is Ok as long as it is for the benefit of a nominal “ally” rather than an enemy? That must only make sense to total idiots. So if I betray my wife with her best friend or sister that’s ok too, since it wasn’t with her enemy. Yeah, I got it.

Hack Wilson: Douche Bag

[quote]tme wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:

So treason is Ok as long as it is for the benefit of a nominal “ally” rather than an enemy? That must only make sense to total idiots. So if I betray my wife with her best friend or sister that’s ok too, since it wasn’t with her enemy. Yeah, I got it.

Hack Wilson: Douche Bag[/quote]

Sort of tough to get onto Israel for spying on us, when the US spies on it’s allies. Hell, the US and UK spied on the UN and it’s members not so long ago. Unfortunately, countries spy on friend and foe alike.