T-Themes

Well i hate to jock some other wrestlers song but…I one of the songs i would most definetly have to play Is Triple H’s entrance theme i think its called Play the Game but Motorhead sings it That is one killer tune but not as killer as “cowboys from hell” the song or “medicine man” those songs are the kind that make you want to beat the hell of someone for no reason any ways those are my picks

Oops…I Did It Again. Gets the blood raging, all right.

When we do tag team, my partner and I use “Fucking Hostile” by Pantera, and for singles, I use “Orion” by the greatest metal band ever!

Pantera - This Love (when it gets to the hard parts) and StaticX - Push It

" I hear the rain" by the violent femes, “suck of your solution” marylin manson. " partical man" by They might be giants. there is a song I have heard and if anyone knows it PLEASE HELP! it goes like… “step back and let the man come thru, let the man come thru…” someone help I can’t remember the name or who did it

Slipknot Scissors or Project 86 Me Against Me

Hammerfall~~“the Way of the Warrior” “This is the way we want it to be, this is the way of the Warrior” from the Renegade album kickass hard rock from Germany. And Gary Moore’s live “Victims of the Future”. INDEED.

“Stacked Dead Actors” by the Foo Fighters, “Where’s My Mind” by Frank Black, and “Hum” by The Sheila Divine.

If it’s just one song, then I have to go with “You’re not a killer”, by Big Pun. But if it’s an album, either Endangered Species, big pun, or the musical score for Conan the Destroyer.

1- Roots Bloody Roots by Sepultura. 2- Fucked With a Knife by Cannibal Corpse.

Ambitions as a Rider by 2Pac. :slight_smile:

second movement of Beethoven’s ninth. also, just about anything by His Purple Funkness, Prince. it’s all about sex, so it has to get the T flowing.

“Let’s Get Drunk and Screw” by Jimmy Buffet.