T-Themes

Anything by Yoko Ono…

Mrs. Robinson- Simon and Garfunkel.

“Silly Love Songs” by Paul McCartney and Wings. Just kidding just kidding. My theme would be “Ich Will” from Rammstein. It’s on their new CD. If anyone has heard it, they know that it’s not only heavy, but it also gets your blood boiling to the point where you think you can squat with Lee Priest sitting on your shoulder eating a box of twinkies and a bucket of Kentucky Fried chicken.

I would have to go with “Creeping Death” by Metallica with the verse “Die by my hand” playing, yeah very cool. If not that I would go with “Bring The Violence” by Disturbed

I don’t listen to music anymore, it’s too distracting. But when I did, mr self destruct, the 1st track on the downward spiral, by NIN (<-sorry my keyboard doesn’t have a backwards N on it) and the whole Divine Intervention album by Slayer always got me going. RATM, ACDC and Metallica are good too.

As far as songs that get my adrenaline going to the max, I have to go with 1) “Wish” by Nine Inch Nails, 2)“Kickstart My Heart” by Motley Crue, 3) One song by Monster Magnet (I can’t remember the title) that has the verse “The gods told me to relax, said I’m going to get fixed up right” 4) “Blind” by Korn (basically just the introduction), 5) “Turbo Lover” by Judas Priest. There’s a couple more, but these for now should work fairly well. Good lifting.
Mike

Mike M - the LB song goes “stuck on yourself you whore, if you dash for my cash its your ass that im blastin, you bad luck, you STUCK” right? heavy stuff bro but I like it. Phenomenon - Doug e Fresh is a blast from the past for this old school soldier. Sounds like I need more DMX. In the right circumstances, Momma said Knock You Out by LL might be sweet. Just thinking, I can sort of imagine Nate entering to “Regulate” …

Ohh noo… it continues… rock, metal, alternative… YAWN!!! Try crankin’ Twisted (Wanye G) at 2m49s when your bustin’ out the last few reps, then 28secs later when the bass truly kicks in and you’re failing on your last rep, you’ll easy push out another 5 odd…! You can’t journey or mind f#ck on metal like you can on electronica folks, no way…

ROB ZOMBIE/WHITE ZOMBIE, KORN, FEAR FACTORY, TYPE O, AND TOOL…'NUFF SAID.

Limp Bizkit “Take a Look Around”

BAD TO THE BONE by Thoroughgood

Demanufacture by Fear Factory

Unglued by stone teple pilots takes the cake when it comes to getting me pumped up.

Definitely “Battery” by Metallica.

G’day boys
My song would undoubtedly be Highway To Hell by the greatest rock’n’roll band the world has ever seen - AC/DC. Angus rocks!!!

“Another body murdered” by Boo Ya Tribe on the Judgement night soundtrack.

The best preworkout song ever. They are pissed, and song gets me juiced.

Well i would say anything by the greatest rock and roll band ever…AC/DC, but i think Thunderstruck would be my favorite. Nobody beats Angus On the guitar and Bon Scott and Brian Johnson have the most recognizable voices. AC/DC!!! Rock and Roll aint noise pollution!!!

“The 4 Horsemen”-(Metallica.)-After I listen to this,I am exhausted!

I AM…“IRON MAN”-(Black Sabbath)-What could be more appropriate?

DMX—What’s My Name

I think I am going to go with on the hardcore level “Welcome to the jungle” by GNR. But on the level of Cool I will have to with “I’m a Man” by Bo Didley - Classic!