T-Supplementation for Non-Healing Back Injury?

TRT probably won’t help you heal that type of injury. You’d be better off trying peptides like BPC-157 and Ipamorelin/CJC 1295.

1 Like

Did your low back pain come back after deca?
Where exactly you back hurts? L5-S1 as mine?

The experiment was done taking 100mg a week for a few weeks. Then I dropped it down to 50mg a week and stayed there for a few weeks. Eventually I started not feeling quite like my old self so I stopped. However, I have been working my back more in the gym using a wider variety of exercises. I can feel a touch of back pain from time to time but not as much as before. The deca appears to have had some beneficial effects to possibly just strengthening the supporting tissue. Difficult to say for sure. I have two compressed vertabrae in the middle of my back though can’t recall which specific ones.

Thanks.

Mine hurts when i am standing up for more than 10-15 mins and i can’t sleep without a pillow in between my legs and sideways position. Basically my low back pain interferes with my daily life.

If i know deca will at least ease my pain even if it won’t heal , i will start it tomorrow.

Start low… 50mg a week. If that provides relief don’t go any higher.

Drugs aren’t the way to go. Reverse hypers are.

Thanks everyone,

I never took TRT before, hence my questions. It’s low in my back most of the time.

I don’t know what those supplements are that you mentioned, can you please tell me more about them?

How about a gel like Androgel? Is there something better about nandrolone?

Thanks.