T-Nation Meet Ups

ACTUALLY, I changed my mind about what I want to make for my hypothetical company.
Now, I don’t know if everyone likes meat as much as I do, drool, but I found this recipe online for this layered meat cake thingie.

It’s got meat, then a melty cheesy bacon layer, then another layer of meat, and then it’s covered in mashed potatoes.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
ACTUALLY, I changed my mind about what I want to make for my hypothetical company.
Now, I don’t know if everyone likes meat as much as I do, drool, but I found this recipe online for this layered meat cake thingie.

It’s got meat, then a melty cheesy bacon layer, then another layer of meat, and then it’s covered in mashed potatoes.

[/quote]
whoa.

That sounds like perfection and covers all the major food groups.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]
whoa.

That sounds like perfection and covers all the major food groups.[/quote]

Yea so where is the link for the recipe?

HERE, BUT I DON’T WANT YOU STEALING MY DINNER GUESTS!!

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don’t need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people… grumble

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Everyone already lives in Texas, you don’t need anymore friends!! You have plenty!! Damn you texas people getting all the lifting people… grumble

See if that works ^^^

I changed the topping from cream cheese/mashed cauliflour to mashed potatoes cause I thought that might add awesomness.
FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Well Spock you are always welcome to our great state. I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could.

Thank you ma’am from the bottom of my heart for this link.

No problemo :slight_smile:

It always feels good to help a fellow meat lover! That is one thing that really bonds us Albertan’s with you texan’s…

BEEF PRIDE!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
No problemo :slight_smile:

It always feels good to help a fellow meat lover! That is one thing that really bonds us Albertan’s with you texan’s…

BEEF PRIDE![/quote]

Damn skippy, I do not eat cake, I already sent this link to my staff to let them know I expect this for my birthday :slight_smile: They always give me a hard time cause they just dont know what to get me for my BD. Last year they gave me a bag of beef jerky.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Well Spock you are always welcome to our great state. I was not born here but I got here as fast as I could.

Thank you ma’am from the bottom of my heart for this link. [/quote]
Lyle Lovette anybody?

That’s right, you’re not from Texas…

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

That’s right, you’re not from Texas…[/quote]

Nope Tennessee been here for 30 years and no plans of ever leaving.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

Nope Tennessee been here for 30 years and no plans of ever leaving.[/quote]
It’s a song by Lyle Lovette in the vein of your comments

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

It’s a song by Lyle Lovette in the vein of your comments[/quote]

That ugly fucker probably stole it from me.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

That ugly fucker probably stole it from me. [/quote]
That dude is an amazing song writer and banged Julia Roberts. Probably in the ass.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

That dude is an amazing song writer and banged Julia Roberts. Probably in the ass.[/quote]

I know but damn God cursed him with the face of a baboons ass.

Supposed to be meeting Push today. I’ll find out if he’s just an old fat guy who lifts weights and let everyone know.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

That dude is an amazing song writer and banged Julia Roberts. Probably in the ass.[/quote]

I know but damn God cursed him with the face of a baboons ass. [/quote]
Maybe he has a gigantic penis.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

See if that works ^^^

FYI

UHh YA! [/quote]

Lyle Lovette anybody?

[/quote]

Spar you complete me

Anyone in South Florida?

[quote]Adam Bomb wrote:
Anyone in South Florida?[/quote]

Old people

HAHHAA