T-Nation Meet Ups

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
There’s an ongoing NY/NJ thread in the Bodybuilding forum:

Mighty Stu and Thoughts90210 (even thought they’re both mid-contest prep) plus some other guys/gals are getting together in Garden City Park this coming Saturday, the 21st.[/quote]

I have yet to make it to one of these. Busy life keeps me from just doing it.

Of course if I did make it there, no one would notice the small guy.

lol

[quote]Edgy wrote:
I’f I ever get to Canada, it’ll be to pillage and plunder, and git some maple syrup of course~[/quote]

Deer Park. When.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Hell = Everyday[/quote]

You’re in Omaha???

SWEET!!!

[quote]2busy wrote:

Hell = Everyday[/quote]

You’re in Omaha???

SWEET!!![/quote]

No he’s in Council Bluffs.

Memphis Area, I’ve met a few T-Nation people and lifted with them,it’s always a good time.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
I don’t think anyone is going to join your bird. Not being mean, but the majority of people seems to dislike you. [/quote]

Dude, I’d rather hang out with theBird than most of the more “popular” posters here. For serial.

Guy doesn’t take himself too seriously, doesn’t get on people’s cases, talks “to” people rather than “at” them, plays soccer so you know he’s got a tight lil ass, doesn’t spam discussions with stupid sound bites parroting more popular posters/opinions, is clearly a catcher, etc.

Works for me.[/quote]

Can we hang out?

I will sing Tevin Campbell songs to you…[/quote]

I’ve got a pump going already.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

Hell = Everyday[/quote]

You’re in Omaha???

SWEET!!![/quote]

No he’s in Council Bluffs.[/quote]

Only a person from Omaha would know to make that joke/true statement.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something. [/quote]

Burgers? Free? In my province?

Intriguing . . .

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I never leave Edmonton, but everyone is more than welcome to stop by my place and I can make burgers or something. [/quote]

Intriguing . . . [/quote]
If you’re willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up …

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

If you’re willing to take a multiple hour detour to pick me up …[/quote]

If you’re where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I’m flying . . .

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

If you’re where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I’m flying . . . [/quote]
Even longer since I go to school in Georgia lol

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

If you’re where your profile says you are, then from where I am, to where you are, to Edmonton, is a 3 day and 9 hour journey according to Google maps. Unless I’m flying . . . [/quote]
Even longer since I go to school in Georgia lol[/quote]

RECALCULATING

Google maps says Calgary to Georgia to Edmonton is 3 days and 13 hours, give or take a bit allowing for variance of destinations within the state of Georgia, not having had a more detailed geographic location than the name of a state to go off of. Unless I’m flying . . .

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Even longer since I go to school in Georgia lol[/quote]

RECALCULATING

Google maps says Calgary to Georgia to Edmonton is 3 days and 13 hours, give or take a bit allowing for variance of destinations within the state of Georgia, not having had a more detailed geographic location than the name of a state to go off of. Unless I’m flying . . . [/quote]
lol

Correction: I will be in El Paso 22 April - 8 May. I will not be in California at all.

I realize this thread has been severely veered off course, which is fine, but just an update.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

Hell = Everyday[/quote]

You’re in Omaha???

SWEET!!![/quote]

Only a person from Omaha would know to make that joke/true statement.[/quote]

Yea, the people in Counciltucky would take offense…

Dam I’ll be in Dallas during the summer for a internship(THANK GOD FOR HOOKUPS), would be pretty funny meeting people on T-Nation and seeing there personality in RL vs Internet.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Dam I’ll be in Dallas during the summer for a internship(THANK GOD FOR HOOKUPS), would be pretty funny meeting people on T-Nation and seeing there personality in RL vs Internet.[/quote]
Well I would offer to show you lower greenville and lemmon avenue but not with that shitty attitude. You’ll neg out all the bitches and create a self fulfilling prophecy.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Dam I’ll be in Dallas during the summer for a internship(THANK GOD FOR HOOKUPS), would be pretty funny meeting people on T-Nation and seeing there personality in RL vs Internet.[/quote]

Exactly. I try to be real on this forum, no extraneous bullshit or shit talking. I think I have a good idea of other people with similar attitudes (hungry4more, etc).

Any Marines in Camp Lejeune area? Other than H4?

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

Hell = Everyday[/quote]

You’re in Omaha???

SWEET!!![/quote]

Only a person from Omaha would know to make that joke/true statement.[/quote]

Yea, the people in Counciltucky would take offense…
[/quote]

Ever wonder what Kentucky uses to denote backwater towns, since every state seems to have a taylortucky or ypsitucky? Lexas has has a good ring to it.