T Nation App/Notifications

I have the t-nation app on my android. Is there a way to receive notifications without logging onto the app? I’d like to keep myself updated as the likes pour in, but I’m also lazy.

1 Like

Saywhatnow? As far as I know, there is no official app, so, that one’s a head-scratcher.

The forum and website were optimized for mobile, so an app wasn’t necessary.

I may be old and confusing an app for something else. But it features on my apps list, and has a different format than when I simply log on to the forums through my browser.

You could be talking about an RSS Feeder - an app designed to pool updates from websites you choose

I saved the forums link to my desktop and it appears slightly different than my usual web browser but I think it’s just a mobile formatting thing.

It’s probably like using Chrome vs Internet Explorer.

Thanks guys

@dagill2 do you remember where you got the “app” from?got a new phone, had the app on my old phone and like it. It’s not available in the app store, a Google search only results in a not trustworthy looking site offering a download.

Pretty sure I just followed @Frank_C and saved the link to my home screen. I honestly don’t remember, I’m afraid. It been best part of a year.

Yep, I added a shortcut to my phone’s desktop. It just opens in my browser like normal.

Thanks guys

1 Like

If you have an iPhone, saving it to your phone really does sort of convert it into an “app”. It opens its own app called T-Nation.

That’s my screen showing all the apps open - texts, internet, t-nation.

My humble android does similar.