Supplement Stack?

Hi there, I am writing from Canada. I was wondering about getting advice regarding my supplement stack. First off, my stack consists of ColdFusion, CRE2(Thermalife), and 6-0X0, as well as protein. I am 5’9 135lbs, and find it impossible to put on wieght. During the last 6 months my strength has went through the roof, but I have not put on any wieght or changed my body composition. To give you an example of my strength gains, I have taken my bench from 145lbs to 235lbs. I have had gains similar to this with most muscle groups. So my question is, do you suggest changing or deleting anything from my stack? As for the use of 6-0X0, I have used TRIBEX as well, and both have worked very well, my agression is up with both, and I feel all around better using either. I have contemplated trying Alpha Male, but I am not sure that I need to increase my test. levels anymore, or if I want to. Both products have caused me to get pimples on my back and shoulders, which suggests to me that they are in fact working. So if you can offer an opinion or any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Eat lots of food all day long, every two hours or less you should be eating 20-30 grams protein with some carbs, LOTS of carb im assuming u have a very high metabolism so eat carbs like crazy. try and keep starchy carbs before half day and fruit/vege (fiber) carbs after half day. eat lots of cottage cheese 4%fat ide suggest, and maybe even some Grow! right before bed. try and get about 4000 calories a day.

Im no expert, but a lot of times i think the articles and such on this sight are too specific and what it boils down to is eat a lot of clean food and lift. But EAT, lots and lots of food, EAT it all eat eat eat eat, stop worrying about supplement this, supplement that, those Help and all, but primarily you need to EAT! =)

hope that helps

First of all, we need to know how many calories you are taking in. It doesn’t matter how many supplements you take, if you’re not eating enough, you’re not going to gain weight. If you’ve never counted before, do it for a few days or post your average meal plan.

Nice bench press for that weight by the way.

My job makes it difficult for me to eat every couple of hours, but I still manage to eat. An average day would include such:

Morning - Protein Shake w/ 2% Milk

Late Morning - Tim Hortons - Chili with whole wheat bun and doughnut. Large ham and swiss sandwich on whole wheat.

Earily Afternoon - Large Chicken Breast, one cup brown rice, Banana, Protein Shake

Supper - Large Chicken Breast, Large bowl of pasta, milk.

Post workout - Protein Shake w/ 2% Milk

I’m not sure on the calorie count, I know that my metabolism is very high, so I try to eat as much as possible. I’m not sure if this is enough, I work construction and am busy through out the day, making it hard to eat much more than this.

Make sure you consume protein with its fat source in order to better assimilate it,and provide yourself with more quality calories.

Because protein powders isolate all the protein from the milk and leave out close to all the fat, consume your shakes w/butter.

[quote]wise11 wrote:
Make sure you consume protein with its fat source in order to better assimilate it,and provide yourself with more quality calories.

Because protein powders isolate all the protein from the milk and leave out close to all the fat, consume your shakes w/butter.[/quote]

are you NeilG?

No