Sun Poisoning, Food Poisoning..or Both?

OK So I just spent Mon-Wed at my family’s beach cottage in Old Saybrook…On evening one i was going to eat some pork sirloin that smelled pretty rotten, but I broiled it anyway, and after a couple of bites it was obvious it was bad.

So I tossed it, and went to a restaurant and ate some clams. I was fine after day 2, a tiny bit of mild sun burn, but nothing too bad. Wednesday morning I was on the beach, fully slathered in sun block but somehow my back got really burnt (no blistering, but pretty red), even though I was laying on my back the whole time.

So I come home wednesday evening and since then I’ve felt mildly nauseous, my stomach is cramped a bit and I am shitting my guts out, despite taking some Immodium. Now I have had this happen before after I get burnt, but never this bad.

Does this sound more like a reaction to sun poisoning or eating an ounce of rotten pork?

I vote for the rotten pork.

Too much sun makes me nauseous (along with a weird “buzzy” feeling like my head is vibrating) but it’s never given me stomach cramps.

Sounds like you caught the ghey. hahaha god damn I’m clever.

[quote]dragonmamma wrote:
I vote for the rotten pork.

Too much sun makes me nauseous (along with a weird “buzzy” feeling like my head is vibrating) but it’s never given me stomach cramps.[/quote]

I could’ve sandblasted a marble statue into an amorphous blob of stone with the propulsion i was jetting feces out my ass. My toilet bowl vibrated one time.

eat any tomatoes recently?

haha no tomatoes…

I’m actually starting to get worried, every time I eat about an hour later I have to go to the bathroom…This is the 4th day, I’m starting to think it’s not related to the sun or food poisoning. Pepto and Immodium haven’t worked either…