Steroid Cycles with IBD?

Ah ok yeah you need to up the dose,
Buy a d3 only supplement,
Preferably 2000Iu per capsule,
Some people take 5000iu or even more but I think 2000iu is enough,
Of course getting blood test will tell u exact your levels around 50 is a good blood level,
Some people like there’s close to 90,

1 Like

Bro there’s no point trying to convince anyone who won’t listen even with proff and years of somebody like dr lichten studying this, 40 years aprox he’s been researching it, and not alone with other doctors around the world and in Europe,

But we must remember this is not a miracle cure,
With out all the other factors covered IE diet lifestyle vitamins sleep stress etc no treatment will work

1 Like

In my research I’ve come across lots of evidence that shows that people with arthritis, IBD, crons, ulcerative colitis and other auto immune diseases have testosterone deficiency

Wether that’s the cause or effect I don’t know

but surely TRT administration in those who are testosterone deficient and have arthritis or crons etc would be the starting point?

Danny interviews anybody that may be interesting, and does not challenge them (According to Danny), at least not the first time he interviews them. He is presenting ideas, not all of which are correct or even necessarily believed in by him.

You’re contradicting yourself here. Has he “Cured” thousands od people or not? If not, then you are saying what I said, which is that there is a difference between curing and providing symptom relief.

Bla bla bla your boring

So I went through the video again last night

After seeing what Dr Lichten prescribes I’m considering adding 20mg deca and 25 mg of winstrol per week to my TRT protocol

What do you guys think?

Could I switch winstrol for anavar?

And could I switch deca out for masteron? I’m worried about deca d***

What other options could I consider?

Don’t add 2 compounds at once, this is very important to make sure you react well with any compound you put in your body,

If you want to follow his protocol then you would use 1 anabolic such as winstrol or primo to lower the
Shbg wich he says blocks toxic estrogens etc
Dr lichten likes winstrol but I went with primo after researching my self in my opinion it’s more healthy,
If you go for primo BE SURE ITS REAL

Then the deca is for anti inflammatory, plus it’s anabolic to support Healthy growth etc

1 Like

You are right bro

Has Dr Lichten really been doing winstrol and deca along with his TRT for 30 years? And he’s 70? I think he looks good for his age.

So 25 mg winstrol per week, along with my TRT. Then after 6 weeks add in 20mg of deca?

Are you planning to add in deca to your protocol?

Maybe I can switch the winstrol for anavar. Primo and masteron sounds good but I would have to take 3 injections every 5 days lol

This thread has been a very interesting read, thanks for sharing your experience. Regarding HCL/Pepsin, what dose have you found works for you?

1 Like

Yes dr lichten has been doing deca test winstrol combo for 35 + years,
Yes you can do the winstrol for 6 weeks then add deca after If you want,

I would love to add deca lol for the joints etc but I’m really worried about deca dick after reading so many stories, I tried deca but was a steroid cycle at 300mg per week and after 1 week I couldn’t feel my pecker lol it went numb was such a strange feeling so I discontinued it straight away, and with in 2 weeks I could feel everything again,
It was really strange because I have a high libido any way and super high on cycle, and I had been on cycle for 5 weeks before adding the deca so I went from high libido erections every day any time to non existence spaghetti lol

1 Like

1 pill a day. 648mg HCL and 150mg pepsin with food. Do you think i need more?

Thanks for all the help bro

Hey All,

Need some advise on this topic.

I’m 39/M
5’5” / 160 / 12% bf
25 year of training naturally both bodybuilding and Endurance
Crohns for about 12 year but in remission last 6 or so.

So in December I got of Humira due to Shingles and decided not to get back on.

First cycle ever I started 6 weeks ago Test E @ 400mg / wk. 200 twice a week.

A week ago I start to get the bloody stool. Not a whole lot of other symptoms. Got some prednisone I’m taking now at 60mg / day. Feeling good overall and slowly getting better.

Do I get off my cycle and start pct in a couple of weeks?
Do I go to TRT dose?
Do I go to TRT and add Another substance.

Was my cycle to blame?

My diet is pretty clean but not overly strict. Mostly avoid dairy but eat grains from bread, tortillas, and white rice.

TIA

I’m just speculating here with a shot in the dark. But I know that your intestines are also muscles (smooth not skeletal), so I suppose it isn’t IMPOSSIBLE that the test is having an effect on your GI tract. However, I do not know if you intestines have AR receptors similar to skeletal muscles.

1 Like

Maybe it aggravated your chrohns somehow?

I think I’m going to go down to TRT dose of tests @ 100mg / week and Deca @ 50mg / week until I get off prednisone and back on Humira.

I’d like some experts to weight in with similar issues.

According to the study provided, it appears that increased estrogen can aggravate symptoms and androgens are actually protective. However, anytime you begin to take exogenous hormones it will cause several other chain reactions/down stream effects, i.e. increased estrogen with increased testosterone.

3 Likes

Just incase this helps someone

Try Hcl & pepsin

Apple cider vinegar

Lemon water

Castor oil, it says on the packet not to use if you have intestinal damage but I believe a lot of the times it can be friction causing further damage when bleeding is forcing premature movement so 1g castor oil daily can help prevent more intestinal damage during treatment by making everything soft and it also might act as a barrier to help the wound seal and heal in my opinion

I Believe Bpc 157 cured my intestinal damage last year but I was smoking weed at the time which was treating the gut inflammation, irritation and it stops the bleeding and it made foods tolerable and made the gut calm which I believe gave the bpc 157 the opportunity to work to heal the intestinal damage

I took the bpc 157 both sublingualy and IM daily, i personaly would inject upper Left ventra glute with an insulin syringe because that’s really close to where I had the intestinal damage, but if your damage is deeper in the large intestine or if diagnosed with crons intestinal damage you might prefer upper right Ventura glute

I believe to give the bpc 157 the chance to work on the intestines you need to stop the inflammation, irritation, bleeding and only eat foods that are tolerable during the treatment

From my experience Bpc 157 won’t do nothing for inflammation

I think if you try to take bpc 157 while your intestines has wound that’s constantly being damaged and opened and bleeding it might not work

I think the reason the box 157 worked so well for me is because the weed was completely eliminating inflammation and irritation and the weed stopped the bleeding, and calmed down my intestines and gave me the ability to tolerate many foods

Aloe Vera juice I have heard anecdotal reports of it curing intestinal damage, I use it for improved gut function and prevention now

You might enjoy the Larry Pollock Bostin Loyd and Leo podcast

Larry confirmed many things for me

Keep hydrated

if you are dehydrated don’t drink fizzy drinks containing sugar

avoid sugar

Suger is bad for the gut microbiom and suger causes dehydration