Stay Hard For Life: Best Foods for Sexual Health

This is basically it:
Breakfast – I’d find it virtually impossible to fulfill my ambitious daily polyphenolic goals without incorporating at least one or two shakes, aka “smoothies” (Gawd I hate that term).

Following is a typical morning shake. It incorporates 6 out of 7 of the polyphenol categories I listed above (all that’s missing is a representative of the spice family).

• 8 ounces oat milk (give or take)

• 1 scoop Superfood

• 1 small handful of chopped walnuts

• 1 tablespoon flaxseed

• 2 tablespoons white beans (yeah, you read that right. Their taste is bland, though)

• 1 handful of mixed berries

• 2 tablespoons pumpkin (also bland)

• 1 tablespoon olive oil

And two essential but non-polyphenolic ingredients:

1-2 scoops of Metabolic Drive Protein Powder [Metabolic Drive® Award Winning Gourmet Protein – T Nation Biotest]

5 grams of creatine [https://biotest.t-nation.com/products/creatine?selling_plan=688766943416].

In addition to that, I also mix up 1 tablespoon of cacao (a more “raw” and unprocessed form of cocoa) into my coffee (in addition to providing polyphenols, it enhances coffee’s nootropic effects).

Post-Workout Meal – I work out at 9 AM and I eat a small microwaved “brunch” afterwards consisting of the following:

• 1 handful of raw, shredded spinach

• ½ can of black or white beans (alternately, a cup of pre-cooked quinoa)

• 1 can skipjack tuna (lower mercury than other types)

• 1 tablespoon olive oil

• Several shakes of Bragg Organic Sprinkle (24 herbs and spices)

• 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (usually my home-made Szechuan sauce)

Again, I’ve managed to round up quite a few polyphenolic groups, especially with the help of Bragg Organic Sprinkle [Bragg Organic Sprinkle].

Mid-Day Meal – This meal’s not as ambitious:

• 8 ounces oat milk

• 1 banana

• 1-2 scoops Metabolic Drive Protein Powder

And occasionally, a few spinach leaves (they don’t affect the taste).

Dinner – This meal is essentially just a hodgepodge of up to 10 different fruits and vegetables that I prepare in a Black and Decker vegetable steamer. Here are the everyday players, but I may add whatever else is lying around in the crisper:

• Sweet potato

• Purple sweet potato

• Cabbage

• Broccoli

• Peas

• Mixed leaves (spinach, kale, chard)

• Broccoflower (hybrid between broccoli and cauliflower)

• Mushrooms

After it’s steamed to my liking, I top if off with olive oil, Bragg Seasoning, and again, some type of hot sauce and serve with a great-white shark-sized hunk of meat or fish.

In addition to all this, I also incorporate polyphenol supplements like Micellar Curcumin [Micellar Curcumin - 95x Greater Absorption Vs. Piperine Formulas – T Nation Biotest], I-Well [I-Well – T Nation Biotest], P-Well [P-Well – T Nation Biotest], and Rez-V [Rez-V – T Nation Biotest] (resveratrol), each taken separately with one of my meals.

That’s it. That’s my polyphenolic day, not for the faint of heart. I didn’t bother to include the other supplements I use because none of them are or include polyphenols. Neither did I list the various food variations I use to ensure nutritional balance. It’s just a template.

1 Like