Started Test/AI/Hcg. Have Some Sides and Questions

It grew back and then some, hair is longer. Now the hair in my armpits sticks out even when arms are at my side, I have to trim it.

You shouldn’t even be on the anastrozole being low BF, your doctor started you out on a very high T dosage that require you to compensate with anastrozole.

Yeah I will be happy to get off it. Have you had any experience with sub q injections? I would rather do that but have not read much up on them and if they are just as effective.

They are effective. They say you actually need less because it absorbs better or something. So 90mg subq vs 100mg IM. A few folks don’t like it and complain they don’t feel the same. The main thing that’ll change is the feeeling you get from a big shot on day 2. That’ll go away… it works fine. Irs not like it won’t absorb or something. You just have more consistent levels and not many spikes. I think people like the spike feeling and that’s why they hate subq . I’m sure some folks don’t get the same levels but that hasn’t been brought to my attention.

I did subq and IM. When you do daily or eod you won’t notice a difference. It’s jsut mich easier and less painful to do subq.

Last thing: I think some folks have less e2 with one or the other. So yah try it man. Won’t hurt anything.

Took your advice. This is week 3 of EOD injections. Also added L Citriline to the mix. And only taking .25 anastrozale 2x week and this week I’m moving moving to once a week anastrozale of .25. Depression been much better, erections much better, libido coming back. I am also switching to Proprionate soon and dropping ai all together.

1 Like

I felt good on eod.

Trying daily now.