Soon to Join the Over 35 Category

alright guys, new member of T-Nation but been a visitor for over a year. Anyway, decided to have a real push for size and strenght between now and the end of my 35th year. Currently bulking, 202 lbs 6ft tall. Abs gone (hey ho) strength is up tho any advice would be good good. Train 5 days a week back on body part split after doing a push pull for past 8 weeks.

Attached photo’s of where I’m at. Feel free to tear me a knew one!!!

side

We don’t “tear people a new one” over here.

Deadpan humor is what’s de rigeur on this forum.

Nice progress - good to know what 10 more pounds on me will look like.

And Welcome.

cheers for the welcome. I just thought as a rule with this much testosterone flying around (altho a little less with each year) it was just the done thing to dstroy the new fish.

Gonna keep the calories through the roof for the next 6 months as am loving the strength gains. Will re assess after 6 months depending on how I look and feel. I do love the food tho.

Sooooo, you’re not really OVER 35 yet. You got nerve coming on this page. Fucking kids now a days. No respect.

More deadpan humor. And welcome.
Now go get older.

TNT

sorry TNT I’ll go back to the younguns forums and start a thread about defining my lower abs and leave you old skool lifters to it.

Dunno what happened to the pics I posted by the way, they where there yesterday.

What kind of training you old dogs doing at the minute.

[quote]scousemafu75 wrote:
sorry TNT I’ll go back to the younguns forums and start a thread about defining my lower abs and leave you old skool lifters to it.

Dunno what happened to the pics I posted by the way, they where there yesterday.

What kind of training you old dogs doing at the minute. [/quote]

Take a look around this forum and you’ll see a bunch of our training logs.

Welcome youngster!

Looking Good there Brother! We tend to try and support each other over here instead of tearing down like they do in the other sections of the site. You will find guys doing EVERYTHING here from Highland Games, Power Lifting, Body Building, and Speed Skating!

Train hard and Stay Strong!

LMAO. We don’t say ‘fat’. We say ‘big’, ‘thick’, ‘huge’.

And if you think those pics are fat, then I should be the main source for the lard rendering factory.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

And if you think those pics are fat, then I should be the main source for the lard rendering factory.[/quote]

I believe the phrase is “overwhelmingly true manly density and girth.”

immediately followed by either the phrase “That’s what SHE said” or “in a hot tub.”

Welcome! I think I was the last one to join up over a month ago. Nobody will tear you apart here - everyone’s lived long enough to be confident, but not arrogant. I’ve had lots of encouragement and advice.

You may be new to 35+, but your pics look like you’re not new to lifting.

Welcome, some real good guys on this forum.

[quote]DaCharmingAlbino wrote:
SteelyD wrote:

And if you think those pics are fat, then I should be the main source for the lard rendering factory.

immediately followed by either the phrase “That’s what SHE said” or “in a hot tub.”[/quote]

excellent, over 35’s lifters, under 15’s humour. I’ve finally found my spiritual home.

cheers for all the welcomes fellas, I look forward to sharing my journey to true middle aged ‘manly thickness’ with you all

[quote]DaCharmingAlbino wrote:
SteelyD wrote:

immediately followed by either the phrase “That’s what SHE said” or “in a hot tub.”[/quote]

I love what hot tub ‘water refraction magnification’ does to my ‘girth’.

Youngun’s… Welcome aboard…

[quote]scousemafu75 wrote:
cheers for all the welcomes fellas, I look forward to sharing my journey to true middle aged ‘manly thickness’ with you all[/quote]

hey don’t get the wrong idea…some of us certainly DO NOT want to see your manly thickness…LOL welcome