Solution-Stable Drugs

Hey All,
I’m interest in buying AI’s,etc from a research chemical place, but what I’d like to know is:
What chemicals are stable in the solution(water?) that they put the chemicals in?
What isn’t stable?
I’m specifically interested in exemestane and arimidex, but I’d like an education on the other products too.
Will these drugs last for say 6 months if stored correctly?
Is refrigeration a good way to preserve the chemical’s integrity?

If anyone can enlighten me, I’d greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Comguy

[quote]comguy1 wrote:
Hey All,
I’m interest in buying AI’s,etc from a research chemical place, but what I’d like to know is:
What chemicals are stable in the solution(water?) that they put the chemicals in?
What isn’t stable?
I’m specifically interested in exemestane and arimidex, but I’d like an education on the other products too.
Will these drugs last for say 6 months if stored correctly?
Is refrigeration a good way to preserve the chemical’s integrity?

If anyone can enlighten me, I’d greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Comguy

[/quote]

I am afraid i do not know what you are asking. I have never heard of stability being in issue with research chemicals.

If your interested in an education in other chemicals that are available, you should go research them.

The reason that I asked these questions is because I read someplace that dostinex breaks down fast in water, and is worthless suspended in water. I don’t know if this is true, but I’d like to know if some of the research chemicals are a waste of money. Do any of them break down quickly in water?

And, how long are exemestane and arimidex good for suspended in water?

Thanks,
Comguy

Anyone have any insight into my questions?
Comguy