So I've Been Called a Libertarian

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
[
I am not sure why but I sense a little disingenuousness you part. I don’t mean it in a good or bad way I just feel there is a “right” answer, or you are looking for someone to say something about you. I am not sure, I just get that vibe.
I hope this doesn’t come across dick-headed as it kinda sounds like I am, but I really don’t mean it that way.

Sooo, in light of that, can you provide a little context as to what circumstance led people to call you a libertarian? It’s not a wordy-derd. BTW.
[/quote]

Sure…follow this thread and you’ll see what I mean.

Like I said, I’m not sure what led up to this comment, and am not political so I am confused.

this is the thread that got me all confused. Please let me know if my remarks were off base.

After perusing the link, I have come to a couple of conclusions. I politically speaking I’d say you have a slight tilt to the left. Second, you are not apolitical as you profess… You have strong opinions.

PWI is many things… In the end to me it’s the most interesting thread. Speaking for me, I have been lifting for some 20 odd years. If there is something on my mind or something I want opinions of regarding training I post in the T-cell. Otherwise new info trickles in at a glacial pace these days. What I don’t feel like doing is arguing about lifting. I have been lifting long enough to know that there is no one way and different stages call for different strategies. Sure I can help younger lifters except so many people are doing that already, that I would just be repeating what was said. Besides, I just go done with a major back surgery, I am on the DL for at least 4 months, more likely 6…Oh but I will lift. It has the gravitational pull of a super massive black hole to me.
I still read the articles I still buy stuff. PWI keeps me tied to the community with out rehashing old stuff over and over, so I like it for that.
You’d be surprised at how intelligent these meatheads really are.