Side Effects 18 Months After 5-Month Cycle Ended

Wonder if @ztanzanite will ever come back. I’d love to figure out how he went about fixing his issues

@ztanzanite claimed 99% of people who get deca dick/tren dick don’t report back when they have recovered, would have expected him to give some kind of update. @james103 you have contact with him on the private?

I loved training too. My brain is no longer capable of loving anything lol

@james103 @jamilkh how many years guys did you train natty, how many years on steroids and how high of a doses did u try in your cycles before you tried tren and this happened?

5 years natty then around 3 years of cycling. Did maybe 5 cycles before tren. EQ once, Dbol once. Generally just stuck to 500mg test/wk.

Damn, you did everything by the book. It really is in no way your fault. I really hope you recover asap.

Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?

2 Likes

5-6 years natty, only did one cycle prior to this of test e, incorporated tren for two weeks then opted out as I realised it was stupid as fuck to run it first cycle. Second cycle primo and anavar, no testbase. I knew testbase is like 101 but wanted to see what type of gains primo would give by itself.

@hankthetank89 really appreciate that bro.

Not anymore :smile:

@wanna_be @jamilkh he did come back. He posted about it in one of his last posts.

@wanna_be are you having issues too?

@flynn1 I’ve just seen your only post on the forum. It would be great to speak to you more if you see this. My progesterone is below the detectable limit and I have wondered if I’m missing something there.