Side Effects 18 Months After 5-Month Cycle Ended

@hankthetank89

What about this point? /\

I experienced terrible digestion issues for months after tren which started as soon as my cycle began. Really bad bloating and the runs. I’m not saying this is a common side effect of tren, just pointing out the commonalities between two guys who have had permanent loss of libido from a cycle.

I agree about the joint pain. @jamilkh did you take anything for estrogen? What else were you running with the “primo.” Could have been more than one compound in the bottle. Could winny not have done this? @hankthetank89

But crashed E2 on cycle wouldn’t be causing “no libido” more than two years after cycle would it?

I was perhaps too quick to suggest this was probably tren dick although I still suspect it. We need more information and a more complete hormone panel.

Some people report anxiety and paranoia on boldenone, yes.

Winny can give lean gains, joint pain, yes… but injectable winny is one of the most painful shit to inject, the pip cant be mistaken for anything else imo. And there also wouldnt be such libido issues and hormonal fluctuations because it almost does not disturb em in any way.

Well as far as crashed e2 sides for long after cycle has ended - it is possible…thats why cycling is such a horrible idea as compared to bnc. Many people never recover from cycles and/or are left with horrible problems. These all could have never happen if a person would stay on at least 125mgs a week. Now when you go cold turkey - depending on a person but people get totally fucked up even after just test cycles. Its all very individual. If there are people who have never taken steroids that have fucked up e2 for life i dont see the reason why a fail cycle cant leave these problems on someone forever after.
I mean, the “no libido” problem can be a problem caused by the fact that one screws with hormones and then goes off. It might not even be connected with a certain compound. The sides while on are compound related but the problems after can just be the reason why people dont cycle so much in modern times as opposed to bnc and/or forever or trt.

Bro when you hear “this steroid made me paranoid about my GF seeing other men” does your mind really go to boldenone?

Tbf it could have been tren and boldenone together. I’m just looking at the sample results on Wedinos (an anonymous testing service in the UK). Of the Primo samples submitted, most were real primo but of the 8 samples that contained something else: 3 had tren, 2 nandrolone, 3 testosterone, 3 boldenone. They don’t add up to 8 because they were mostly blends.

Yes, we need to make sure E2 and other sex hormones are in check here. Then we can rule out poor hormone levels as being the issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice to see some different insight. I just hope this shit ain’t permanent.

1 Like

Lol me too. If it’s tren dick, there are guys who have recovered but it’s a long road.

Have you tested e2 and others or only the hormones above?

1 Like

Yes, estrogen is withing range aswell. Feel like it is my brain that needs time to rewire.

Id like to remind you that steroid sides are individual and there are more paranoid men who have never used steroids than there are paranoid tren users. This is just one piece of the puzzle. The rest 10 pieces sound more like boldenone.
Im a high-tren lover myself and i have never had issues. Even my bp is 122/60 on 700 tren ace so i dont judge the steroid just based on 1 side.
People who cycle fuck themselves up physically and mentally. The paranoid effect might come from hormonal fuckery and impotence now might be a side effect of cycling as such, not necessarily a side effect of a certain drug.
Also… isn’t “tren dick” the opposite of “no libido” ? Tren dick is when you wanna fuck but you cant get it up. Tren skyrockets the libido, but it can kill the ability to maintain the erection. No libido and tren dick are not the same thing.

How are your stress levels and sleep quality now?

@hankthetank89 not sure what your point is there… outside of drug use, if you are paranoid, you have psychotic illness or paranoid personality disorder.

Yes most guys get a libido boost. When I say tren dick in this context I’m talking about the very small percentage of tren and deca users who have permanent / long term complete loss of libido from tren / deca usage even when sex hormones including prolactin have returned to normal.

Sufferers also commonly report loss of positive emotions which is something @jamilkh mentioned in one of his first posts on this forum.

I mean lots of guys are assholes to their gfs. Lots of em are paranoid about them cheating. They stalk, put some tracking apps on their phones, etc. Netflix has friggin docu-series for seasons on end about guys like that and it has nothing to do with steroids.

What my point is…
You are trying to find out what steroid caused these problems, while what im trying to say is that - MAYBE… just MAYBE… its not a particular compound.

Thats why i am against cycling. Thats why cycling lots of times ends bad - just like this case. Thats why people mostly BNC nowdays. There is no such thing as tren dick, deca dick, etc if you BNC.
What i am saying is that maybe we could think about the idea that its not the tren or boldenone that does shit, but its the cycling itself.
You did a hormonal rollercoaster - you nuked them up and then you cut em at 0.
When women are preagnant, some get all kinds of hormonal fuck ups and them sometimes they also need years to get back to normal hair, skin, sex drive. Is it the semen in them? No. Is it the baby? No. Its the hormonal ups and downs and down to 0.
You skyrocketed very powerful hormones and then you shot yourself in the leg by just going off completely and you body had to go from a high level stress of being super-hormonal, to much greater stress of being without working hormones completely.
So all the mental sides can be caused by hormonal rollercoasters just like the fact that there is permanent damage done can also be explained by what you put your body through.

When people ask about cycles, i always try to link them to all the threads like these, because - maybe its tren, maybe its EQ, but maybe…maybe its the stupid principle of cycling as such.

Anyway tho, it doesnt really matter as the problem is much greater than to be fixed in a forum. If there is any chance to fix it at all, which is also a thing i always mention when i write my anti-cycling speaches.

Yeh fair enough man, cycling will probably causes issues in the long run.

I agree, nothing is certain here.

Let me just throw a spanner in your theory here - I was on TRT dose testosterone before, during and after my cycle (still am). My whole life I have had a bulletproof libido. I would be horny no matter what my other sex hormones were doing as long as my testosterone wasn’t low. The day I injected tren that all changed and I haven’t had a libido since. Feel good emotions all gone too. I am a rare case though of course.

@jamilkh sorry for hijacking your thread :smile:

Regarding your question - afraid not

Have u tried upping the test? Too low dose might not mitigate tren effect. I always go by that test has to be higher than tren while tren is in the system. I have done around 2 years on 700 tren, then like 16-18 months on 250 test only, and now again will be doing a few years of 700 tren. Along with 875 test of course. Besides sweating and going hypo and eating everything in the house - no problems…if anything, it boosts libido and the amount of times per day i get an erection.

All good, all I’m gonna say is I will recover, and so will you.

1 Like

@jamilkh We should probably ask what your thoughts are instead of debating it without you lol. Do you think your experience matches persistent tren/ deca dick from previous posts?

And yeh, hope we recover, other guys have. I try not to think about it too much.

I think it was tren man. My hair was falling out quickly, delusional thoughts unlike myself, and gained weight quick and very lean. This doesn’t seem like tren/deca dick though because as @hankthetank89 said, with those you have libido but are unable to get it up. Weird stuff. I hope time does its wonder. I’m considering doing some bloodwork but at the same time its kind of pointless. Do you workout still?

@jamilkh I think I may not have explained myself properly.

The type of tren/ deca dick that I am talking about is not the same as the kind that Hank is talking about. He is talking about sexual side effects while taking tren / deca (these side effects are something that everyone knows about). Guys who have this return to normal when they come off cycle, when their sex hormone levels recover. They can recover naturally or through testosterone replacement therapy.

When I talk about tren/ deca dick, I am talking about total loss of libido caused by tren/ deca which persists years after the cycle has ended, even if sex hormones (testosterone, estrogen, DHT, prolactin, DHEA, etc) have returned to their pre-cycle levels (this is a very rare phenomenon and 99% of guys on here don’t know it exists but it is a very real thing - I have found around 15 cases of it on this forum).

If you believe that you have taken tren, and now have zero libido years after your cycle despite your sex hormones being normal, I would encourage you to look into the kind of tren/ deca dick that I am talking about. You can find plenty of information about it by clicking on my profile, then clicking “activity” and scrolling down.

Also, yes bloodwork and testing is a good idea but you need to know what to test.

And no, I stopped working out because it was destroying my deep sleep which is important for recovery.

1 Like

Gotcha man. There is a study on nandrolone that shows it took five times the drug administration time period for dopamine to return baseline, and six times for seretonin. I’d imagine tren taking even longer, and strongly feel this is the brain needing rewiring. However, how does the study explain the people that take deca and recover without any issues? Did their dopamine/seretonin recover in a matter of weeks? Interesting, i feel like i need to workout to be able to sleep.

Yeh we really don’t know exactly what is going on in the brain but we believe it has something to do with low dopamine/ hypo-activity in the reward circuits of the brain also known as the seeking system (dopamine driven circuits).

You could test your prolactin levels - a lot of guys with this have raised prolactin. Dopamine’s alternative name is actually prolactin inhibiting factor - increasing dopamine excretion is the bodies primary way of reducing prolactin so in theory if prolactin is high, dopamine isn’t doing what it should be for some reason.

So why is dopamine low? We don’t really know but one thing we have found is that adrenal hormones (cortisol etc.) are often out of whack among guys who have this. If you are going to test anything, adrenal hormones are the main thing to check after sex hormones. Do you get stressed much btw? The body’s primary stress hormone is actually norepinephrine, not cortisol as most people think. If cortisol is too low, it isn’t able to inhibit norepinephrine release and therefore norepinephrine is high. Dopamine and norepinephrine levels are inversely correlated so if norepinephrine is high, this will have a negative impact on dopamine. Another way of looking at it is that you can’t expect to be horny if your body is stressed.

I have massively oversimplified this but it’s a good starting point. This theory also doesn’t really satisfy the reasons for ZERO libido in my opinion but since most of us have adrenal issues, addressing them is only likely to help.

@ztanzanite who recovered after 6 years fixed his adrenals first.

1 Like

What would happen if you get back on tren?

Stoped working out…so you did tren, fucked up and now you have absolutely nothing to show for it? Whoa. If id be fucked up id just tripple the dosages and at least continue to do what i love.

1 Like